Author Topic: october events  (Read 18574 times)

Lieutenant Kije

• Level 33
  • Fell Points: 1
    • View Profile
Re: october events
« Reply #75 on: October 14, 2004, 08:40:09 PM »
Well, if it's Friday I can come for all of it.  If we need a place to host it we can even have it at my place.  I live in a condo right off the 16th North freeway exit in Orem (a few blocks from EUOL/Tage's place.)

If it's Saturday I can come late (about 11pm or so.)

• RPG Editors
  • Level 56
  • Fell Points: 8
  • Unofficial World Saver
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: October 14, 2004, 09:20:57 PM »
So say we start at 6 pm.
My place is always available as an option too.
Then there is Kije's place or EUOL's.

I'll have to leave early, I've adjusted my work schedule so I'm working at 11 pm on friday.
The Folly of youth is to think that intelligence is a subsitute for experience. The folly of age is to think that experience is a subsitute for intelligence.

Fellfrosch

• Administrator
  • Level 68
  • Fell Points: 42
  • Walkin' with a dead man over my shoulder.
    • View Profile
    • Fearful Symmetry
« Reply #77 on: October 15, 2004, 01:04:44 AM »
6:00pm Friday Night at Tage and EUOL's place. I will bring House on the Hill, a new version of Risk, a new version of Axis & Allies, some Magic decks, and of course the standard array of Heroclix and other random little games (including some Ewoks to trade Spriggan for his Bespin Guards). Let there be feasting and rejoicing, and I'm glad EUOL's not coming because we didn't want him there anyway. Nyah nyah.
"Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you walk into an open sewer and die." --Mel Brooks

My author website: http://www.fearfulsymmetry.net

Skar

• Level 54
  • Fell Points: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: October 15, 2004, 11:17:16 AM »
Forgive me for being stupid.  :-[ I've been there twice before but could someone please send me the grid coordinates for Tage and EUOL's house?  I don't need directions just the grid.

[email protected]

Thanks.  
"Skar is the kind of bird who, when you try to kill him with a stone, uses it, and the other bird, to take vengeance on you in a swirling melee of death."

-Fellfrosch

Prometheus

• Level 19
  • The Threadslayer
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: October 15, 2004, 11:32:04 AM »
I'll send what I remember in a private message, although it won't be exact...should get you in the right area.
"Shoot Everything. If it blows up or dies, it was bad." -- Things you Learn from Video Games poster

Tage

• Level 29
  • Fell Points: 2
  • That thing exing the machina? That's Deus.
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: October 15, 2004, 02:16:22 PM »
I sent you the address, Skar.
"The Maintenance Shed will sometimes spontaneously explode after being built."

Prometheus

• Level 19
  • The Threadslayer
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: October 15, 2004, 03:09:56 PM »
Good. I was hoping he'd get better information than my 'on the right block' estimate.
"Shoot Everything. If it blows up or dies, it was bad." -- Things you Learn from Video Games poster

Skar

• Level 54
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: October 15, 2004, 03:35:51 PM »
Thanks. It's so rare that I get to just go game, I don't want to waste my time driving around looking...shooting...and calling in airstrikes. >:(
"Skar is the kind of bird who, when you try to kill him with a stone, uses it, and the other bird, to take vengeance on you in a swirling melee of death."

-Fellfrosch

Prometheus

• Level 19
  • The Threadslayer
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: October 15, 2004, 04:07:01 PM »
*If* we decide to do some Magic games, are we going to be enforcing 100/3? It's been so long that I've needed to worry about that format that I just realized that I don't have a 100/3 deck made right now, but it would be fun to do it again. (Can have one done by sometime tonight easily though.)

We could also try out Emperor format too, if enough people want to try it.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2004, 04:08:08 PM by Prometheus »

fuzzyoctopus

• Level 57
  • Fell Points: 0
  • fearsome and furry
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: October 19, 2004, 03:19:39 AM »
Ok so... 23rd @ Bucca Di Beppo or whatever it's called?

Address?  Time?  Average cost of meal?
"Hr hr! dwn wth vwls!" - Spriggan

I reject your reality, and substitute my own. - Adam Savage, Mythbusters

French is a language meant to be butchered, especially by drunk Scotts. - Spriggan

Spriggan

• Administrator
  • Level 78
  • Fell Points: 31
  • Yes, I am this awesome
    • View Profile
    • Legacies Lost
« Reply #85 on: October 19, 2004, 03:24:16 AM »
It's around 7200 if I remember correctly (where you there last year for EUOL's party?), not sure on the time though I think they were planning around 7-8pm.  Also i'm not sure how they're going to do the bill since Bucca is more a family meal type of place where you get something that feeds 4 or more people for $10-$12.  So they might just take the bill and divide it by how many come.
Screw it, I'm buying crayons and paper. I can imagineer my own adventures! Wheeee!

Chuck Norris is the reason Waldo is hiding.

Tage

• Level 29
  • Fell Points: 2
  • That thing exing the machina? That's Deus.
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: October 19, 2004, 01:13:13 PM »
Actually, you generally get dishes that feed 2-3 people for $20-25. But the food is great. :)
"The Maintenance Shed will sometimes spontaneously explode after being built."

fuzzyoctopus

• Level 57
  • Fell Points: 0
  • fearsome and furry
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: October 19, 2004, 01:32:21 PM »
Good to know, but I'm coming for the company.
"Hr hr! dwn wth vwls!" - Spriggan

I reject your reality, and substitute my own. - Adam Savage, Mythbusters

French is a language meant to be butchered, especially by drunk Scotts. - Spriggan

Fellfrosch

• Administrator
  • Level 68
  • Fell Points: 42
  • Walkin' with a dead man over my shoulder.
    • View Profile
    • Fearful Symmetry
« Reply #88 on: October 19, 2004, 02:11:12 PM »
Shall we say 5:00pm? Here's a map that I hope works: http://utah.citysearch.com/map?mode=geo&id=35707602&map_lat=406224&map_lon=-1118647&fid=&cslink=

The price isn't as bad as Tage says, but it is on the pricy side. Plan 10 or 15 dollars per person, and we'll just order a bunch of food and split the bill as evenly as possible. Bring cash if you can, because it makes things a million times easier.

Can we get an approximate head count by, say, tonight? I want to call and reserve a table (or many tables, as the case may be), so I need to tell them how many people to expect.
"Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you walk into an open sewer and die." --Mel Brooks

My author website: http://www.fearfulsymmetry.net

Skar

• Level 54
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: October 19, 2004, 02:47:38 PM »
Count me and my wife in. You probably already were but hey, I'm sick of being a ditch digger.

-Fellfrosch