Games > Table-Top Games

Heroclix

<< < (5/5)

Fellfrosch:
It's about freaking time: http://www.wizkidsgames.com/heroclix/dc/products.asp?cid=37864

Gemm: Rock & Roll Star; Born to Rock:
Yeah! I got two boosters of Clobberin' Time today, lets take a gander at what Gemm was given shall we?

Doombot (R)
Thing (V)
Avalanche (E)
Mandroid Armor (E)
Human Torch (E)
Skrull Commando (V)
Medusa (U)
Spider-Man (U)

The unique Spider-Man is by far my favorite one. I'm also quite surprised I pick a unique out of the two boxes I picked up(one from each). The Doombot I'm a bit perplexed on, as I have no idea what good that is. The Human Torch seems like he could be useful, and with Medusa having the Fantastic Four logo thingy then there could be use there as well.

Fellfrosch:
You got a great set of Fantastic Four, though in practice I've never been able to use Medusa effectively--she takes some finesse, and I still haven't figured it out. The Doombot is very cool for a number of reasons, though you need the right team in order to really take advantage of them. The key is the wild card team ability: with the right backup, the Doombot becomes a taxi that can move for free, give SHIELD boosts, give Outwit, and hide in hindering terrain--and that's all in one turn. Throw in some other stuff and it can raise attack values, heal itself or others, attack for free, dodge enemy fire, and taxi up to 8 people at once (after the Green Lantern shows up this summer). In all it's a very nice figure.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version