Departments > Music

Cool Concerts

<< < (3/4) > >>

Miyabi:
I'm going to go see Panic At The Disco and Dashboard Confessional in October! YAY!

dawncawley:

--- Quote ---Saw Jethro Tull in Boston last week, was an awesome show. I've been a fan ever since I stole...errr borrowed my dad's "Songs from the Wood" album.
--- End quote ---

Jethro Tull??? Where can I get more information, and was it in a small venue, or a larger one?? Do you know if they are planning to go anywhere else, I don't know, like Washington???

Ummm, sorry to pounce. They are just a band that I have always wanted to see, but thought were not ever going to be an option. Thanks in advance for any information and for not pouncing too hard back at me...;)

CthulhuKefka:
Ha ha ha ha.

It wasn't a huge stadium concert, actually they were the only band that played (there was suppose to be a band that opened for them, but they had plane troubles so they couldn't make it).

Only thing I can suggest for looking to see if he's coming to a venue near you is to check his website every now and then for updated tour information. Right now all I'm seeing is European Tour Dates.

http://www.j-tull.com/tourdates/index.html

And that show rocked my socks off.  ;D

GreenMonsta:
Pearl Jam all the way. Saw them at the Tweeter. . .  uhh Comcast Center a couple of moths ago and it was awesome.

Although I hear Taking Back Sunday puts on the best shows I have yet to go to one.

Silenced Parrot:
I saw the Foo Fighters earlier this year, when they played at Red Rocks in Colorado. Best show I've seen, lots of fun and great atmosphere.

Tonight though, I'm going to see the Raconteurs at the Moore Theater in Seattle. I'm pretty stoked about it, first time seeing Jack White, which is awesome all by itself.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version