Author Topic: Computer hacked!!  (Read 6219 times)

The Holy Saint, Grand High Poobah, Master of Monkeys, Ehlers

• Administrator
  • Level 96
  • Fell Points: 17
  • monkeys? yes.
    • View Profile
    • herb's world
Re: Computer hacked!!
« Reply #30 on: July 19, 2006, 10:00:44 AM »
oh, i've been around the west. So "it's obvious" you're wrong. There's some pretty stuff. but i think you over rate your mountains. By at least 300%.

You're right, it's more than Utah, Idaho, and Cali. It's also got Montana, Colorado, Nevada, New Mexico, and Wyoming. All of which I would ditch in half a second. Parts of Arizona are kind of nice.

The Lost One

• Level 13
  • Fell Points: 0
  • Good lawyers live well, work hard, and die poor.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 19, 2006, 12:25:40 PM »
I guess you're implying that Washington and Oregon are now part of Canada.

Look, E, I know you love the East coast and my wife was born and raised in the D.C. area, but I still hold that the West has a lot more to offer than a lot of Easterns realize. At least my wife and her family now appreciate the West and will never move back to the East, which they claim is over industrialized, over priced, crowded and polluted. So I can ignore Easterners like you E, who significantly undervalue the West and overvalue the East Coast.
A peasant between two lawyers is like a fish between two cats.

fuzzyoctopus

• Level 57
  • Fell Points: 0
  • fearsome and furry
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 19, 2006, 01:45:03 PM »
Can we stop this argument right here? Because I've witnessed E have this argument at LEAST twice before and it never does anything except make everyone pissed off at each other.  Drop it.
"Hr hr! dwn wth vwls!" - Spriggan

I reject your reality, and substitute my own. - Adam Savage, Mythbusters

French is a language meant to be butchered, especially by drunk Scotts. - Spriggan

The Holy Saint, Grand High Poobah, Master of Monkeys, Ehlers

• Administrator
  • Level 96
  • Fell Points: 17
  • monkeys? yes.
    • View Profile
    • herb's world
« Reply #33 on: July 19, 2006, 02:53:31 PM »
I guess you're implying that Washington and Oregon are now part of Canada.

Look, E, I know you love the East coast and my wife was born and raised in the D.C. area, but I still hold that the West has a lot more to offer than a lot of Easterns realize. At least my wife and her family now appreciate the West and will never move back to the East, which they claim is over industrialized, over priced, crowded and polluted. So I can ignore Easterners like you E, who significantly undervalue the West and overvalue the East Coast.

counter example: my inlaws and my parents were born and raised in the west. I also have lived in the west for a good third of my life. And have no desire to move back, because it's over rated, socially bizarre, and barren. So I suppose your foolishness about the east is likewise ignorant. Frankly, most of the claims you make about the east coast's problems are bizarrely absurd.

Mad Dr Jeffe

• Level 74
  • Fell Points: 7
  • Devils Advocate General
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 19, 2006, 03:46:14 PM »
And often more expensive... heck the most expensive state in the union is in the west.
Its an automated robot. Based on Science!