Author Topic: Question for the great and powerful Gemm.  (Read 2808 times)

Kuntrey_Pilgrum

• Level 4
  • Fell Points: 0
  • One by one, the penguins stold my sanity....
    • View Profile
Question for the great and powerful Gemm.
« on: October 17, 2006, 08:49:36 PM »
Hey Gemm, I have had a major writers block for like, 2 months, but I read this old article you posted on and woke up with a few ideas for it.http://www.timewastersguide.com/boards/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=twig;action=display;num=1077596534;start= do you mind if I use this idea? I'll only use the magic bit, no ideas that actually made it to TW(I)G.
No Ninja Monkey can stand up to my Penguin Commandos! ATTACK!!!!

"This has to be an indicator of insanity. Not only am I talking to myself, i'm refusing to speak to me!"

Gemm: Rock & Roll Star; Born to Rock

• Level 57
  • Fell Points: 0
  • I Am Your Worst Nightmare's Dream
    • View Profile
    • Perfect
Re: Question for the great and powerful Gemm.
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2006, 09:19:43 PM »
Hmmm, I thought that was something I still had brewing in my mind at first. And here I was ready to just shoot you down and make you feel down and everything.

Anywho, that isn't much of my own doing, it was a friend who had commented on magic somewhere on something, apparently 2 years ago. I don't mind at all. Take what you will and play around with it. I'm not even sure what it was about anymore.

This was quite unexpected. And you would be right in continuing to calling me "great and all powerful." Lest you perish under the civil serviced ninjas of a one SE. Then things could get rather ugly.
“NOTHING IS TRUE. EVERYTHING IS PERMITTED.”
                William S. Burroughs

“Who needs girls when you’ve got comics?”
                Grant Morrison’s Flex Mentallo