Author Topic: Renovation (Worldcon)  (Read 8662 times)

The Jade Knight

• Level 39
  • Fell Points: 1
  • Lord of the Absent-Minded
    • View Profile
    • Don't go here
Renovation (Worldcon)
« on: August 16, 2011, 06:48:26 AM »
So, many of our favorite authors are going to be at Worldcon this year.

What TWGers are going to be in the area?  Because if anyone else is coming down, we should totally hang out.
"Never argue with a fool; they'll bring you down to their level, and then beat you with experience."

Peter Ahlstrom

• Administrator
  • Level 59
  • Fell Points: 2
  • Assistant to Mr. Sanderson
    • View Profile
Re: Renovation (Worldcon)
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2011, 05:17:05 PM »
Karen and I will be there. Brandon & Emily, Jordo & Kathy, Kaylynn, Skar, Dan, who else? A number.
All Saiyuki fans should check out Dazzle! Emotionally wrenching action-adventure and quirky humor! (At least read chapter 6 and tell me if you're not hooked.) Volume 10 out now!

The Jade Knight

• Level 39
  • Fell Points: 1
  • Lord of the Absent-Minded
    • View Profile
    • Don't go here
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2011, 06:47:33 PM »
Is there a get-together of any sort planned?  I haven't seen quite a few of you in years.

BTW, let me know if you guys would like any suggestions for restaurants or such.
"Never argue with a fool; they'll bring you down to their level, and then beat you with experience."

Peter Ahlstrom

• Administrator
  • Level 59
  • Fell Points: 2
  • Assistant to Mr. Sanderson
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2011, 07:17:37 PM »
A lot of us are going to the Steampunk Ball in costume. But I don't think there's a planned dinner or anything like that.
All Saiyuki fans should check out Dazzle! Emotionally wrenching action-adventure and quirky humor! (At least read chapter 6 and tell me if you're not hooked.) Volume 10 out now!