Author Topic: Aug 15th Sir Robert The Midas Quest chapter 2  (Read 1462 times)

Sir Robert

• Level 2
  • Fell Points: 0
    • View Profile
Aug 15th Sir Robert The Midas Quest chapter 2
« on: August 16, 2011, 01:08:20 AM »
In chapter 2 Tommy continues his experience in the book world.  He meets the great wolf chief Rendall and gains his first talent.  At the end of the first chapter he finds himself on the edge of a battle and finds to his horror that he is in charge.

Chapter 1 Tommy Travers loves books,  He doesn't have any friends, doesn't care about sports and doesn't bother with girls.  At least not yet.  When he turns fourteen is when it all started.  As Tommy is reading his greatest wish is granted.  He is pulled into the story and gets to meet the characters and live the adventures he has always dreamed about.  His first experience is in People of the Plains, a book about a tribe of people who live with, and communicate with wolves.  He is pulled in during the hunt of a great buck.  Tommy gets to experience first hand the difference between reading and living an adventure.

Sir Robert

• Level 2
    • View Profile
Re: Aug 15th Sir Robert The Midas Quest chapter 2
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2011, 01:36:04 AM »
Disregard this.  I am saving this chapter for next week.

cjhuitt

• Level 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2011, 02:07:22 AM »
You did a good job of saving it for next week, since I didn't see an attachment with your email either.  ;)

(Don't worry, I messed up my submission also.)
Caleb

Sir Robert

• Level 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2011, 06:14:22 AM »
I didn't see Silk's reply that there were too many posting this week until it was too late.  Big brainfart there.