Author Topic: A Cool Day  (Read 5147 times)

Entsuropi

• Level 60
  • Fell Points: 0
  • =^_^= Captain of the highschool Daydreaming team
    • View Profile
Re: A Cool Day
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2004, 07:18:15 PM »
He was the same guy who wrote armageddon.
If you're ever in an argument and Entropy winds up looking staid and temperate in comparison, it might be time to cut your losses and start a new thread about something else :)

Fellfrosch

JP Dogberry

• Level 41
  • Fell Points: 9
  • Master of Newbie Slapdown!
    • View Profile
    • Effusive Ambivalence
« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2004, 06:06:31 AM »
More cool stuff:

The B has an anime society. 10$ for a years membership, 1$ entry to a session as a member, 2 screenings a month. This weekend is the next meeting.

The B has what is essentially a Timewasting convention. It's held in the May long weekend, so i'll be sure to go and write up about anything interesting.

I love this city.
Go go super JP newbie slapdown force! - Entropy

Spriggan

• Administrator
  • Level 78
  • Fell Points: 31
  • Yes, I am this awesome
    • View Profile
    • Legacies Lost
« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2004, 06:18:12 AM »
hehe maybe we can get you in as a member of the press, you have written us lots of articles.  Tell them you're with us and you're planning on covering the con and see what happens.  Even though I don't have any love for Cons, I don;t see why we shouldn't cover them.
Screw it, I'm buying crayons and paper. I can imagineer my own adventures! Wheeee!

Chuck Norris is the reason Waldo is hiding.

JP Dogberry

• Level 41
  • Fell Points: 9
  • Master of Newbie Slapdown!
    • View Profile
    • Effusive Ambivalence
« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2004, 06:52:44 AM »
Hey, that's a good idea Sprig. I might poke around and see if I can get myself free stuff, like entry and preferential treatment.  I figure it could make a good article, since I can write about not only the con itself (How it's orginised etc.)  but whatever games I play, and I might also enter either or both of the selaed and constructed heroclix tournements. Overall, with three days of stuff, that's a fair bit to write about.
Go go super JP newbie slapdown force! - Entropy

The Holy Saint, Grand High Poobah, Master of Monkeys, Ehlers

• Administrator
  • Level 96
  • Fell Points: 17
  • monkeys? yes.
    • View Profile
    • herb's world
« Reply #19 on: February 12, 2004, 07:41:28 AM »
good plan. Jeffe and I have been invited to run games at cons by the publishers, we just don't have time to go to cons right now. Be press!