General > Rants and Stuff

TOO MUCH NEGATIVE FEEDBACK!

(1/4) > >>

T-Square:
Let's face it. There is WAAAAAAAY to much insulting other people on big sites like YouTube. Who wants to get called names by someone they've never even MET? I know I don't want to. If there's ONE person who likes that, then I'll eat my brother. No matter how good the thread or video is, someone will go out of their way to insult it (yeah, you, Peter Ahlstrom). I know I sound like a HUGE goody two-shoes, but if you don't have something nice to say, then don't say anything at all. It's true. So who's with me? Stand up against those jerks, or let ourselves be stomped all over?  >:(

Juan Dolor:
I ALSO HATE THOSE STUPID JERKS AND WISH THEY WERE DEAD! WHY CAN'T THOSE IDIOTS JUST BE POSITIVE?

Morris:
They best way to get passed them is to compliment their insults, without sarcasm added. Sadly, despite the fact that most of their cracks are terribly boring, they can sense sarcasm.  :-[

guitarbabe:
I think it's like internet road rage, but if you think about it, I never seem to agree with the critics with the movies I like, and some movies that are making tons and tons of money, I hate, which just means it all boils down to taste sometimes. When we put things on youtube, we disable comments or make it so we have to approve all comments because sometimes we're just sharing things because we like to share things with our friends and we don't really care if people LIKE or DISLIKE what we made and we don't care to hear about it either. It's our 'happy place.' Just disable or approve all comments if you don't like them, I say :)

Tagg Veylan:
I defuse the situation by killing them with kindness and logic. No matter how inane their comments are, I simply say that I understand their point of view and appreciate their comments, and then I apply logic to destroy the framework of their presuppositions from beneath them. If they continue, they simply show themselves to be illogical to all who see them and are simply another example of the uselessness of their kind.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version