Author Topic: Pablo and Miguel...  (Read 10293 times)

Sminja

• Level 10
  • Fell Points: 0
  • I'm the productive one!
    • View Profile
Re: In need of a master of Fuzzy Zen...
« Reply #30 on: March 26, 2004, 01:24:12 AM »
Later monkey dude. Anyway, back to miguel the snowman. So this ostrich swoops in to save the day when all of a sudden this poacher dude kills the ostrich (named Pablo) with a laser powered super tranquilizer dart and he dies a horrible death. Of course, this would make all the kids in the movie theater sad so Miguel kneels over Pablo and cries and his tears bring Pablo back to life, in a near-death state. Pablo states that only love an snowcones will fully heal him, so Miguel "lovingly" sacrifices his own body to make snowcones for Pablo, thus reviving him. Pablo knows that Miguels spirit lives on inside the magic lump of coal left behind, and snatches it, and flies off. The mad scientist in in his lair once again plotting up something so evil that it would bring Miguel back to life and kill him again if it were ever used. Why does this scientist hate Miguel so much? Will Pablo ever revive Miguel? What cool ninja moves does the mad scientist have? Find out in Snowman III: KrAzY TiMe TrAvEl ExPlOiTs InVoLvInG MiGuEl AnD PaBlO
"Look, if we're gonna cooperate with anyone at a time like this, it might as well be that hot chick over there!"-Cliff, Star Ocean: Till the End of Time

Maxwell

• Level 30
  • JewManG!!
    • View Profile
    • why not?
« Reply #31 on: March 26, 2004, 01:27:31 AM »
thats awesome but ostriches cant fly
Tappin my feet the the beat of original sin.
http://thenauticalcamel.blogspot.com/

Sminja

• Level 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 26, 2004, 01:32:06 AM »
Did you not read the statement about Pablo being magic?
"Look, if we're gonna cooperate with anyone at a time like this, it might as well be that hot chick over there!"-Cliff, Star Ocean: Till the End of Time

Maxwell

• Level 30
  • JewManG!!
    • View Profile
    • why not?
« Reply #33 on: March 26, 2004, 01:33:58 AM »
i concede but please continue with your story

Sminja

• Level 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 26, 2004, 01:46:16 AM »
Right. As Pablo flies around in search of a way to revive Miguel, he sets sucked up by a black hole and spit out in Britain, where all black holes of the 21st century lead. He gets spit into the mad scientists lair in Braitin, which is know called Britain Land, thanks to an Act passed by the president that said that all boring places in the world must have "Land" put on the end of their names. anyway, The mad scientist, named Dr. Jacko McFlorkenstein, or J-Flork, for short, invents a time machine and tells Pablo to go in and get Mguel from the past so he can kill him. Pablo says alright (he can talk, too) and goes back in time to the groovy 80's, where nothing happened! He fetches Miguel somehow, even tho Miguel did not exist in the 80's, and he goes forward in time thru the use of the machine. Dr. J-Flock goes "HAHAHAHA" and hijacks the machine so Pablo never returns to the present, but goes to the future instead. He discovers that Britain Land has been invaded by Scotts, like, all of it, and he doesnt like thier accents so he flies to Tokyo, Japan, and gets a message. After that, he flies back to Britain Land, where the Biggus Bookus (the largest library in Britan...Land) and looks up a book on snow. He asks people where he can find snow so he can revive the snowman that gave his life for him. They tell him to find the catfish, a nd he has no idea what they are talking about. They tell him he is very mysterious and only appears every 100 years in front of the library. He walks outside and sees a catfish, and demands to know where there is snow. The catfish replies "I will only tell you if you fight and defeat me in a game of one-on-one tag team mud wrestling kung-fu (with jello involved). Pablo accepts, cuz he wants to get his friend back, but the catfish says he must put something up for bet on the fight. Pablo puts up the magic lump of coal, and the catfish puts up his daughter, Clamile. Who wil win? Fin out in Snowman VI: Fish Fu

Maxwell

• Level 30
  • JewManG!!
    • View Profile
    • why not?
« Reply #35 on: March 26, 2004, 01:49:27 AM »
well sam all i can say is outstanding work!

Maxwell

• Level 30
  • JewManG!!
    • View Profile
    • why not?
« Reply #36 on: March 26, 2004, 01:50:15 AM »
heres my story mr golden goes on a rampage and kills clinton the end what do you think?

Sminja

• Level 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 26, 2004, 02:04:56 AM »
The mysterious catfish and Pablo (the magic ostrich) get prepared for the fight. They are suddenly teleported to a mud-wrestling arena suspended over a pit of deadly lava jello (its the red kind!) Pablo says that he thought it was a tag team match, and the catfish says no, saying that was for coolness. Pablo says ok, and they wrestle! Pablo has the clear advantage, becuase he can fly, so he just picks the catfish up and drops him over the edge. The catfish loses, and surrenders his precious daughter Clamile to Pablo. Clamile reveals that she has been infatuate with lumps of coal and snow for her whole life while living on the rier bank, so she joins Pablo in his search for Miguel. The catfish says that there is snow in the dark depths of the Ocean. so, Pablo dons an air helmet,a dn so does Clamile, but Pablo says that might not be a good idea cuz then she wouldnt be able to breathe cuz shes a fish, and she agress that not being able to breathe would be bad so she takes it off. And she can swim. But Pablo cant, so they go to the dollar genie store and Pablo wishes for a mermaid tail and fins while Clamile wishes for lungs and a human body. Pablo asks why she didnt just stay a catfish so she could swim underwater, but Clamile reveals her dream of being an obese catfish, and she thinks this is a good start. They both don air helmets and dive....find out what happens on Snowman V: Dark Depths

Maxwell

• Level 30
  • JewManG!!
    • View Profile
    • why not?
« Reply #38 on: March 26, 2004, 02:06:45 AM »
absolutely fantabulous

Sminja

• Level 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 26, 2004, 02:13:12 AM »
I think im actually going somewhere with this

Sminja

• Level 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 26, 2004, 02:13:37 AM »
Where do you think Pablo and Clamile should go now?

Maxwell

• Level 30
  • JewManG!!
    • View Profile
    • why not?
« Reply #41 on: March 26, 2004, 02:14:55 AM »
second base for sure

Sminja

• Level 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 26, 2004, 02:18:10 AM »
Hahahaha. Indeed...how about the moon? I like it when they don air helmets...

Sminja

• Level 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 26, 2004, 02:18:37 AM »
Im gonna draw pictures of them to get my ideas working

Maxwell

• Level 30
  • JewManG!!
    • View Profile
    • why not?
« Reply #44 on: March 26, 2004, 02:19:51 AM »
i gonna draw pictures of spooky checker board things