Author Topic: Brandon Fan's in Coloardo--Mission somewhat  (Read 2280 times)

Lord Terrisman

• Level 4
  • Fell Points: 0
    • View Profile
Brandon Fan's in Coloardo--Mission somewhat
« on: January 11, 2011, 05:46:32 AM »
Okay, so if you live in Colorado you know that we haven't seen Brandon in a while.  Well, I had an idea that if I can find all of his friends in Denver-area/ Coloardo and we e-mail him about coming to see us maybe he can ask Tor if he can come visit Denver on the Alloy of Law or  A Memory of Light tour.  So calling all Colorado fans, lets band togethor!

Phaz

• Level 6
    • View Profile
Re: Brandon Fan's in Coloardo--Mission somewhat
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2011, 10:04:33 PM »
Okay, so if you live in Colorado you know that we haven't seen Brandon in a while.  Well, I had an idea that if I can find all of his friends in Denver-area/ Coloardo and we e-mail him about coming to see us maybe he can ask Tor if he can come visit Denver on the Alloy of Law or  A Memory of Light tour.  So calling all Colorado fans, lets band togethor!

I agree.  I remember back before he was big (Pre-WoT) he used to come to CO at least once if not 2x a year.   I think the last time he was out this way was for the MileHiCon in 2009. 

The last time I spoke to him (At the WoK release) he said he wanted to come out here for WoK or ToM but Tor didn't send him since he has been out here a few times already (and there's other places he's never been to).

andygal

• Level 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2011, 10:42:38 PM »
I wish he would come to Western Canada, or at least Seattle.  Seeing as I could theoretically make a day trip to Seattle if I really wanted to. Although an overnight or weekend trip would be more practical.

Lord Terrisman

• Level 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2011, 01:43:56 AM »
Cool, so Phaz you with me?  Anyway I agree with you andygal for my birthday this year my father and I went on a road trip from Colorado to Eagle Mountain, Utah just to see Brandon Sanderson.  It was well worth it though, that's why we should try to get him to come here.  So that we don't have to make 16 hour round trip journeys to go see him.

Golden Dragon

• Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2011, 01:44:59 AM »
It's not a big city but I would be soo happy if Brandon came to Tallahassee.

CabbyHat

• Level 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2011, 01:59:22 AM »
I wish he would come to Western Canada, or at least Seattle.  Seeing as I could theoretically make a day trip to Seattle if I really wanted to. Although an overnight or weekend trip would be more practical.

Yeah, we Canadians kind of get shafted when it comes to the cool people touring...
Just an idle comment. My comments are often idle. I can never get them to do any solid work.