Local Authors > Howard Tayler

A Headless Monkey?

(1/2) > >>

mbarker:
I know I'm going to regret this, but I'm really curious about what Howard is going to do with a headless monkey... now if there was only a red herring to go with it  ;)

ryos:
I'm not sure we'll ever find out. Here's a guess, though.

The monkey is headless so they can send sensory data from the monkey's body to the victim in the jar. Torture the monkey, torture the victim. This could get really nasty since it's no big deal if the monkey dies.   :-\

happyman:
Crazy idea time:  no matter what they meant to do with the headless monkey, Kaff  [Edit: oops-Karl. Didn't have time for an archive binge. hm] ends up attached to it, and controls it and manages to break free on his own.  Just like he said he would.

mbarker:

--- Quote from: ryos on August 07, 2010, 08:30:14 AM ---The monkey is headless so they can send sensory data from the monkey's body to the victim in the jar. Torture the monkey, torture the victim. This could get really nasty since it's no big deal if the monkey dies.   :-\

--- End quote ---

I think that was their plan, but...

--- Quote from: happyman on August 08, 2010, 01:28:22 AM ---Crazy idea time:  no matter what they meant to do with the headless monkey, Kaff ends up attached to it, and controls it and manages to break free on his own.  Just like he said he would.

--- End quote ---

I'm kind of expecting something like that. Although maybe not Kaff? I mean, ennesby has always wanted a hand, right?

ryos:
I think you mean Karl. But yes, that's briliant, and will be hilarious to watch if it happens.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version