Author Topic: C'mon people, lets try to act intelligently here.  (Read 4352 times)

GorgonlaVacaTremendo

• Level 29
  • Fell Points: 1
  • If we can teach a monkey to use a Rubic's Cube...
    • View Profile
    • Kinase Moves the Audio
Re: This thread sucks. Thanks Gorgon.
« Reply #30 on: April 27, 2004, 10:08:42 PM »
no, I told YOU to shove it.  I like Sam...
"Sin lies only in hurting other people unnecessarily. All other 'sins' are invented nonsense."
Robert Heinlein

"Nobody made a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could do only a little."
Edmund Burke

www.kinasemovestheaudio.com for a good time!

Maxwell

• Level 30
  • Fell Points: 0
  • JewManG!!
    • View Profile
    • why not?
« Reply #31 on: April 27, 2004, 10:13:40 PM »
actually I never said if you dont like it dont read it, that was sam
Seriously, if you don't want to read this so called "spam" then don't click on the topic! I've already renamed it to state the randomness. If you don't like it, deal with it, it's already here. Now, you guys could let it go, or you can continue to yell at the people involved, but it seems like you guys are wasting so much energy just telling us to stop. Go make a topic of your own, or something.  

Tappin my feet the the beat of original sin.
http://thenauticalcamel.blogspot.com/

GorgonlaVacaTremendo

• Level 29
    • View Profile
    • Kinase Moves the Audio
« Reply #32 on: April 27, 2004, 10:32:17 PM »
You have too much time to go back and find that quote, what, do you have these things LOGGED for future reference or something?

And yes, that was because it was horrible thought out newbie spam.  I was enforcing the reason Entropy wants this thread shut down, as I don't see much point to it either...

When YOU did it it was taking up a SEVERE amount of space as well.  This caused people to not be able to use the 10 most recent posts button
"Sin lies only in hurting other people unnecessarily. All other 'sins' are invented nonsense."
Robert Heinlein

"Nobody made a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could do only a little."
Edmund Burke

EUOL

• Level 58
  • Fell Points: 33
  • Mr. Prolific [tm]
    • View Profile
    • Brandon Sanderson dot com
Re: C'mon people, lets try to act intelligently he
« Reply #33 on: April 27, 2004, 11:26:38 PM »
Man, you guys are in a mood today, aren't you?  How about instead of just acting 'intelligently' we try to cut down on the arguments a bit too.  I've got EUOL's number on speed dial too.  Uh.  Yeah.

Nothing to see here, move along, nothing to see here....
http://www.BrandonSanderson.com

"Technically, I don't even have a brain."--Fellfrosch

Sminja

• Level 10
  • Fell Points: 0
  • I'm the productive one!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 28, 2004, 01:46:33 AM »
Ugh...why did you have to bring that lame post up again...? I've sensed regret, shame, and guilt after writing that topic...
"Look, if we're gonna cooperate with anyone at a time like this, it might as well be that hot chick over there!"-Cliff, Star Ocean: Till the End of Time

GorgonlaVacaTremendo

• Level 29
    • View Profile
    • Kinase Moves the Audio
« Reply #35 on: April 28, 2004, 05:59:37 PM »
Yeah, I am in a mood.  When other people get in a mood I easily follow as my natural state of engagement is classified as "a mood".  Being with friends here is hard for me not to always be on someone for something... and since everyone else was falling over I decided I may as well join in.  So go yell at the people who started it!  :P

What is with the consistantly changing of my topics name, anywho?  This is the only thread I have ever seen have it's name changed, and twice!
Robert Heinlein

Edmund Burke