Author Topic: Nov. 9 - Frog - DR - Chp 1&6 Rewrite  (Read 2566 times)

Frog

• Level 13
  • Fell Points: 0
  • "Have a popover, Froggie!"
    • View Profile
Re: Nov. 9 - Frog - DR - Chp 1&6 Rewrite
« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2009, 02:16:41 AM »
Thanks Silk

Quick question. The temples are a bit harder to get into (as I should have indicated in some of Jade's dialogue and I will look at that again) but what gave you the impression that they are far away? They really in the same area... maybe 20-30 minute walk total.

I was actually trying to see if I could get rid of Raven's POV all together and use Mordin instead, but it seems to be causing more trouble than it is worth. Long story short, I think Ravenstar is right on the money. I either need to be up front with all that is going on with Mordin and the djinni or just let him be more a background character like I did before using Raven. I am trying it both ways, so you probably won't see anymore of this until I have it all drafted out and make my final decision.

I'll let you know. (whether you want to or not. ;) )
I've already conquered the world. This is exactly the way I want it.

Silk

• Staff
  • Level 31
  • Fell Points: 0
  • ...no room for someone in second place...
    • View Profile
    • Beyond Impossibility
Re: Nov. 9 - Frog - DR - Chp 1&6 Rewrite
« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2009, 02:54:32 AM »
I think think this may be a case of my previous conceptions messing with me again. I know that the Temples are more or less "boarding school"; she doesn't just study there, she lives there, which is something I (and probably other people?) associate with a school that is a ways away, a distance that you can't reasonably travel to and from each day.