Poll

Who should be the new Hero of Ages?

little_wilson
5 (50%)
sortitus
5 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Voting closed: November 02, 2009, 01:09:15 AM

Author Topic: Final Elections for the New Hero of Ages  (Read 23462 times)

Eerongal

• Level 23
  • Fell Points: 0
  • That jaunty jackanapes with moxie and pizzazz
    • View Profile
    • Rockin' with the Erock
Re: Final Elections for the New Hero of Ages
« Reply #90 on: December 21, 2009, 05:24:47 AM »
So unless sort disagrees with me, Zas is officially the unofficial Hoid. :P

Speaking of, where is sort? i haven't seen him on in like....a month. Eh, prolly just the holidays got him all caught up with other things.
[shameless plug]
My site
[/shameless plug]

Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.
-R. Howard

Pie is clearly the most trustworthy. Pie for president. - Me.

Patriotic Kaz

• Level 30
  • Antagonist of the Ages
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: December 21, 2009, 07:01:34 AM »
No he said or anything else I want therefore he is an unofficial tyrant trust me I know my peeps....
"Words are double edged blades. Only the great and the foolish play with knives." - Kaz the Buddah

"Take off your sandals, for you are posting on holy ground." -  Yahweh Kaz

"Chaos, go to your room!" - Momma Kaz

Chaos

• Administrator
  • Level 36
  • Fell Points: 3
  • The Original Hero of Ages
    • View Profile
    • Eric Lake
« Reply #92 on: December 21, 2009, 07:20:39 AM »
I want to open that can of worms.
www.17thshard.com - The Official Brandon Sanderson Fansite.

Oh SNAP, I'm an Allomancer.

Miyabi

• Level 45
  • Fell Points: 1
  • Simple is the concept of love as eternity.
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: December 21, 2009, 07:25:44 AM »

Oh Lawd, someone save us.
オレは長超猿庁じゃ〜。

little wilson

• Level 29
  • Hero of Ages: Preservation
    • View Profile
    • My Myspace
« Reply #94 on: December 21, 2009, 08:27:53 AM »
Did I just hear someone call for a savior? Why do you need to call for one, as if you don't already have a Hero of Ages? In fact, you have two. Don't be getting greedy now. We, in our respective positions of authority and titles and control and such, can take Chaos down. Any long-windedness (or worms) that Chaos may throw out will be defeated by the short, succinct posts that sort and i are so good at (and if he throws worms, we have lots of birds....Yes. We do. And these birds don't just eat worms. These birds are Birds. You know the Hitchcock movie The Birds? Yeah....Chaos should run in fear from our pets).

Plus, Chaos has a capital letter in his name. This alone makes him inferior to us. And numbers. Psh....Who resorts to numbers? lame.... :P
"You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

Miyabi

• Level 45
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: December 21, 2009, 08:30:42 AM »

Hey now, I have many capital letters in my name.  As well as hyphens!  I suppose I am even worse than Chaos?
オレは長超猿庁じゃ〜。

little wilson

• Level 29
    • View Profile
    • My Myspace
« Reply #96 on: December 21, 2009, 09:14:20 AM »
Perhaps if you were trying to decry our rightfully-earned power...AND there were numbers. But you have/are doing neither, so you are safe in the eyes of the Heroes. For now.

However, should you try to slander us, this will change. Quickly. Before you can even say nenananjitwablighbatahforzwickergooeyerang. *nods*
"You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

Miyabi

• Level 45
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: December 21, 2009, 09:21:01 AM »
Perhaps if you were trying to decry our rightfully-earned power...AND there were numbers. But you have/are doing neither, so you are safe in the eyes of the Heroes. For now.

However, should you try to slander us, this will change. Quickly. Before you can even say nenananjitwablighbatahforzwickergooeyerang. *nods*

First part of the whole post I saw.
オレは長超猿庁じゃ〜。

Patriotic Kaz

• Level 30
  • Antagonist of the Ages
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: December 21, 2009, 07:24:21 PM »
And no we don't have a Hero of Ages we have 2 halves making you both weaker than Chaos and myself! Such arrogance to think you can dally with Titans!!!!!
"Words are double edged blades. Only the great and the foolish play with knives." - Kaz the Buddah

Chaos

• Administrator
  • Level 36
    • View Profile
    • Eric Lake
« Reply #99 on: December 21, 2009, 07:40:26 PM »
Perhaps if you were trying to decry our rightfully-earned power...

Your rightfully-earned power? I'll have you know I had more votes for me as Hero of Ages than both sort and you combined.

little wilson

• Level 29
    • View Profile
    • My Myspace
« Reply #100 on: December 21, 2009, 07:45:58 PM »
No, Kaz. We are two people who are powerful, and with that power combined as it is, we are so much stronger than your feeble arm-swings. We blast you with Uzi's. Or we would if we had Uzi's but we don't. Because our weapons are so much cooler. Our weapons are our brains.....And our Birds...But the emphasis is on the Brains.

Anyway, your statement of us being less powerful is an outright lie. You are inferior also because of your many capital letters. And also because you don't know our true names, which if you were truly stronger than us, you would know. Because of your supposed 'omnipotence' or whatever it was....

And Chaos, it doesn't matter if you had more votes. You were deposed. Because you are tyrant, and you even admitted to being a tyrant. Plus, sort and i are cooler, because we don't feel the need to have capital letters in our names, lording it over everyone else. We are humble, because of all of our small letters. Yes. It is true. Humility abounds with us.

Patriotic Kaz

• Level 30
  • Antagonist of the Ages
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: December 22, 2009, 05:59:20 AM »
Nope I'm Omnipotent Not Omniscient (That's Chaos) And Capital Letters Signify Importance And I am Important Therefore I Am Capitalizing All Of My Words! And Chaos Was Only Deposed Because I Thought It A Funny Practical Joke! All Dieties are Tyrants! The Fact That You Are Not Proves Your Lack Of Power!

Chaos

• Administrator
  • Level 36
    • View Profile
    • Eric Lake
« Reply #102 on: December 22, 2009, 06:57:12 AM »
Kaz, We Must Unite And Destroy These Infidels.

Patriotic Kaz

• Level 30
  • Antagonist of the Ages
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: December 22, 2009, 07:04:01 AM »
Hey Chaos Change Your Quote To Hero Of The Ages Because Without The The It Makes You Look Like Part Of The Ages While We Transcend Time Because We Are Uber Like That!

Andrew the Great

• Level 19
  • If that never happened again, it would be too soon
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: December 23, 2009, 06:30:21 AM »
Wow. This is sad.

Oh, and wilson, please stop talking about your true names. It makes me think of Eragon, which is not a pleasant thing to think about.

Besides, I'm officially throwing my lot in for Zas, and since I also have divine powers by virtue of being awesome (I'm not omniscient or omnipotent, Kaz, but I have something even better - see if Chaos in his "Omniscience" can figure that one out...), my vote tips the scale in favor of Zas over Chaos, who only ever really had one vote anyway (Yes, himself. His mother might have voted for him if she were a forum-going type person...which i say with absolutely no knowledge of his mother except that she's not on TWG, so far as I am aware), which can hardly count as real competition.

So even if sort comes back and votes against Zas, he still has a majority and therefore wins.

Oh, and apparently Hoid was there when Andonalsium was shattered, so I'm not really sure that the Shards have all that much influence on who is Hoid anyway (since he did come before them - also, I think you might have just elected your own competition (Hoid seems to be bound to a shard) which is pretty ironic).
Sign on wall: "We're doing everything we can to get you to the math lab and get you help."
Random girl: "That explains so much about the way my professors have been teaching..."

"Look! I can play Mary had a little lamb on my rape whistle!"

Executor of Chaos' Opinions in the Event of His Absence