Author Topic: Secret lifes dream... or loafing if you like  (Read 3511 times)

Onion of Death

• Level 8
  • Fell Points: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Secret lifes dream... or loafing if you like
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2004, 05:40:23 PM »
I would colonize Antarctica. I would pay for anyone who wanted to come, and establish my own mini-empire out of it. We wouldn't have to fear invasion, because it's just way too cold to fight on foot in such a place. Just in case, I would set up some kind of standing army, though service would definitely be voluntary. I would train penguins to gather food, polar bears to be guards, and raise seals to be food/entertainment.

I would build a giant palace somewhere in my new home, then give it all sorts of cool features like secret passages and a complete evil science lab. I like Entropy's idea for a library. I would definitely be building one of those inside. A LAN network full of Alienware computers would make for excellent gaming nights.

Basically, I would create a frozen computer geek paradise for myself and all the other peoples who use their powers for awesome in the world.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2004, 06:56:25 PM by OnionofDeath »
Time Jesum Transeuntum Et Non Riverentum.

Entsuropi

• Level 60
  • =^_^= Captain of the highschool Daydreaming team
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2004, 06:21:24 PM »
How do you train seals to be food? Show them pictures of gravy?
If you're ever in an argument and Entropy winds up looking staid and temperate in comparison, it might be time to cut your losses and start a new thread about something else :)

Fellfrosch

Onion of Death

• Level 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2004, 06:55:33 PM »
How do you train seals to be food? Show them pictures of gravy?

Exactly.

Actually, I should have put raise in front of it.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2004, 06:56:09 PM by OnionofDeath »

• RPG Editors
  • Level 56
  • Fell Points: 8
  • Unofficial World Saver
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2004, 02:39:11 AM »
You know, there are no polar bears in Antartica. I guess some seals wouldn't mind being food. Leapord Seals, however, would probably eat you first.
The Folly of youth is to think that intelligence is a subsitute for experience. The folly of age is to think that experience is a subsitute for intelligence.

Onion of Death

• Level 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 28, 2004, 10:04:46 AM »
There should be polar bears in Antarctica. I'll find a way to get myself some polar bears to be my security force.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2004, 10:05:02 AM by OnionofDeath »

Maxwell

• Level 30
  • JewManG!!
    • View Profile
    • why not?
« Reply #20 on: July 01, 2004, 08:50:53 PM »
wait I've got it. I'll buy pirahnnah! both the fish and the really good sushi resturant on state street!
Tappin my feet the the beat of original sin.
http://thenauticalcamel.blogspot.com/

Yourstranger13

• Level 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 31, 2004, 01:49:51 AM »
Infinate amount of money huh...Well I know the first thing I would do is call you the head Volkwagen dealership and ask them to make me a custom 60's bus. The Vintage look with all the monder conviences. Then I would would travel all around the U.S. going anywhere and everywhere. After I was done in America I would head my way over to Italy and start my way through Europe. So basically just see the world in my hippy van, which will be purple. I have always planed on giving money to the library in my town because it really lacks in selection. I've head this picture of my perfect home in my mind and I will travel all over until I find it. Then I will settle down, take up all the hobbies I've been putting off ( Painting, writing, sewing, etc.) and eventually find the right guy, pop out a few kids and maybe even have a dog.
(i do not know what it is about you that closes
and opens;only something in me understands
the voice of your eyes is deeper than all roses)
~e.e. cummings

Archon

• Level 27
  • Fell Points: 2
  • Master of Newbie Smackdown
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 31, 2004, 04:05:17 AM »
     I would set up a thinktank of the highest experts in all fields of science and have them begin solving all manner of world problems, because as it is stuff like that is left to the government, so it won't get done otherwise. Come on, the world needs a helpline.
    Next I would build myself a literal castle, with a drawbridge and moat. In this castle I would have an extensive library of books of all kinds, with an area of couches and rocking chairs for reading in.
  Then I would set up my gaming center. I would have 4 Xboxes hooked together to play Halo with my friends whenever I wanted. All along the walls would be alienware computers on a local area network. I would have every game imagineable, rpgs, first person shooters, the works. Oh and of course a cable connection.
   After that I would build another house in a spot I would pick somewhere deep in the woods so that I could be completely alone. Somewhere where when you look up at night, the stars are bright. I would find that spot and split my time between having fun with a ton of friends at my castle, and relaxing alone or with a few close friends at my retreat.
It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not. -Andre Gide
In the depth of winter, I finally discovered that within me there lay an invincible summer. -Albert Camus

Maxwell

• Level 30
  • JewManG!!
    • View Profile
    • why not?
« Reply #23 on: August 05, 2004, 06:07:35 PM »
I would buuy the entire worlds supply of platinum titanium iridium and tin. with I can make as much platinum alloy as my heart desires, this of course being far more durable than steel and a heck of a lot lighter.
Tappin my feet the the beat of original sin.
http://thenauticalcamel.blogspot.com/