Author Topic: Book 13 Title  (Read 6024 times)

Drerio

• Level 1
  • Fell Points: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Book 13 Title
« Reply #30 on: October 15, 2009, 08:38:37 PM »
"Tower of Ravens - I don't think so. IIRC RJ said all Seanchan homeland and Shara action will be off screen."

Isn't one of the Seanchan prophecies that the Dragon must kneel to the Crystal throne?

sortitus

• Level 15
  • MVP of the WORLD
    • View Profile
    • I'll kick you in the face!
« Reply #31 on: October 15, 2009, 08:41:28 PM »
Isn't one of the Seanchan prophecies that the Dragon must kneel to the Crystal throne?
That was presumably one of the corruptions that Ishamael introduced to their prophecies, which are based off of the same books of prophecies that are found in the Westlands.
Hero of Ages: Impressive Regality Over Niceness, Y'all
좋아! This time with more ecstatic! 좋네!!! I'll say it again in french! Trois fois voiture!!! Ça va. C'est vrai. C'est bien.
High Knight of the Grand Pie of the Holy Order of Pie, The Left Hand of Pie

Ari54

• Level 8
    • View Profile
    • M.J. Whitehead.com
« Reply #32 on: October 24, 2009, 09:08:03 PM »
That was presumably one of the corruptions that Ishamael introduced to their prophecies, which are based off of the same books of prophecies that are found in the Westlands.

Given that Rand is demanding to meet with Tuon and only Tuon, it could well become true in some form regardless.

Patriotic Kaz

• Level 30
  • Antagonist of the Ages
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 25, 2009, 05:19:35 AM »
Watch it will end up being something lame like him kissing her hand b/c of her height and him being a monster he goes to a knee.
"Words are double edged blades. Only the great and the foolish play with knives." - Kaz the Buddah

"Take off your sandals, for you are posting on holy ground." -  Yahweh Kaz

"Chaos, go to your room!" - Momma Kaz