Local Authors > Brandon Sanderson

Official Typos Thread -- All of Brandon's books

<< < (3/29) > >>

ryos:
Warbreaker, p. 225, halfway down the page: "She would have thought the caution unnecessary had she just not seen Denth kill two men..."

Should be not just, I think.

I wish this thread were here earlier. There were at least three (maybe four) typos in Warbreaker before now that I caught and ignored. Ah well. Maybe someone else will get them.

Peter Ahlstrom:
Sorry. I know not everyone automatically writes down typo page numbers while reading Brandon's books. :)

There's no rush or anything. This thread is just the place to go whenever you happen to be reading one of his books and happen to see a mistake.

little wilson:

--- Quote from: ryos on June 27, 2009, 06:00:43 AM ---There were at least three (maybe four) typos in Warbreaker before now that I caught and ignored. Ah well. Maybe someone else will get them.

--- End quote ---

Exactly...And I don't have the time right now to read back through it. I mean, as a good a story it is, I just have too much homework I have to do in the next 2-3 weeks....Typo-finding will have to wait til after the semester...

ryos:
Warbreaker, p. 263, towards the bottom: "It's you who do these things. We're just your tools."

Edit to add: p. 238, Mercystar is depicted wearing orange, where in two other places her color is said to be yellow. (This report brought to you by the fact that Warbreaker is available as a (searchable) PDF.)

firstRainbowRose:
With the Mercystar typos, if she's wearing orange OR yellow I'm pretty sure it's fine because doesn't Lightsong say those are both of her colors?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version