Author Topic: Amazon sells $100 headphones for $25  (Read 1514 times)

Eerongal

• Level 23
  • Fell Points: 0
  • That jaunty jackanapes with moxie and pizzazz
    • View Profile
    • Rockin' with the Erock
Amazon sells $100 headphones for $25
« on: June 19, 2009, 05:48:56 PM »
Ultimate ears isolating earphones

Just thought I'd let you guys know of what appears to be an incredible deal amazon is having on some expensive headphones that I ran across. I was looking for accessories for my new phone, and ran across these. Note that they are intended for phones like the iPhone that have a 3.5mm jack, so won't fit phones that have 2.5mm jacks, and they have a mic included on the headphones. They will fit anything that uses normal headphone (3.5mm) jacks though, and should function fine.

From the reviews on there, it says they are incredible quality. I'm tempted to snag some.

Again, just thought I'd point it out for anyone interested in some new heaphones! :D
[shameless plug]
My site
[/shameless plug]

Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.
-R. Howard

Pie is clearly the most trustworthy. Pie for president. - Me.

Andrew the Great

• Level 19
  • If that never happened again, it would be too soon
    • View Profile
Re: Amazon sells $100 headphones for $25
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2009, 02:45:52 AM »
Thanks, I've actually been looking for a new pair, and these look quite nice. I'll give them a try. Especially at such a good price.
Sign on wall: "We're doing everything we can to get you to the math lab and get you help."
Random girl: "That explains so much about the way my professors have been teaching..."

"Look! I can play Mary had a little lamb on my rape whistle!"

Executor of Chaos' Opinions in the Event of His Absence

Eerongal

• Level 23
    • View Profile
    • Rockin' with the Erock
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2009, 02:49:55 AM »
Thanks, I've actually been looking for a new pair, and these look quite nice. I'll give them a try. Especially at such a good price.

Lemme know how they work if you do! I recently bought a pair of $40 headphones that work fine, but if these work great, i may just have to pick em up. I all ready considering it (just waitin' fer payday! :P )
[shameless plug]
My site
[/shameless plug]

Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.
-R. Howard

ErikHolmes

• Level 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2009, 04:02:55 AM »
Amazon sometimes has great deals like that. I got my $100 dollar mouse for under $40 bucks from them.
Who the hell is interrupting my Kung Fu!

Eerongal

• Level 23
    • View Profile
    • Rockin' with the Erock
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2009, 04:29:55 AM »
Amazon sometimes has great deals like that. I got my $100 dollar mouse for under $40 bucks from them.

Yeah, i know, you can usually find some pretty good bargains on there. I like pointing them out to people just in case they're in the market for whatever, and i figured some chaps on here might just be in the market for some nice new headphones.
[shameless plug]
My site
[/shameless plug]

-R. Howard

Andrew the Great

• Level 19
  • If that never happened again, it would be too soon
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2009, 10:43:56 PM »
Like Me!
Sign on wall: "We're doing everything we can to get you to the math lab and get you help."
Random girl: "That explains so much about the way my professors have been teaching..."

"Look! I can play Mary had a little lamb on my rape whistle!"

Executor of Chaos' Opinions in the Event of His Absence