Author Topic: These Stupid Titles IX: Still Without a Title  (Read 85062 times)

Chaos

• Administrator
  • Level 36
  • Fell Points: 3
  • The Original Hero of Ages
    • View Profile
    • Eric Lake
Re: These Stupid Titles IX: Still Without a Title
« Reply #375 on: September 05, 2009, 07:51:56 AM »
Being the Hero of Ages has allowed me to abitrarily set laws in ages past and then use them as precedent now. For example, there's a little known clause that's in the fine print of the TWG's User Policy that gives me DivineRight™.

So, in review, it's there because I said it's there, and I hereby use that power as my mandate to rule.

Paradox? No. But you'll have to wait until 2960 before physicists wrangle out the mathematics behind paradox casuality.
www.17thshard.com - The Official Brandon Sanderson Fansite.

Oh SNAP, I'm an Allomancer.

GreenMonsta

• Level 22
  • Fell Points: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: September 05, 2009, 05:42:46 PM »
First of all, wilson your funny. While i did intend to be literal about Chaos surrounding himself with mercs I was not attempting to be literal while talking of my self. The coalition was always about supporting eachother in the only ways possible. If you cant raise a weapon to aid then I will happily welcome some twisted plot only a politician could devise.

Chaos- I have no problem with your self delusion of "DevineRight". Feel free to attempt in scarring off your opponents with empty threats and half truths. I already lack any fear of you so a statement such as your last will do nothing but show your own fear. I mean if you did have "DevineRight" then you shouldn't fear and therefor have no need of spreading it around.
"No signs of anything that could cause even a slight case of death"

"He's a paraplegic whats he gonna do, bite us?"

Chaos

• Administrator
  • Level 36
    • View Profile
    • Eric Lake
« Reply #377 on: September 05, 2009, 08:35:33 PM »
My law-ninjas will be seeing you with charges of slander and mocking the holy trademark of DivineRight™.

GreenMonsta

• Level 22
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: September 05, 2009, 08:56:18 PM »
No worries, I'm sure my attorney leipreacháns will be able to handle your ninjas without problems. It would seem that wich is holy to some does not have to be so for others. You can attempt to continue this folly if you wish, be aware that your progress on the matter will be little if any.

Chaos

• Administrator
  • Level 36
    • View Profile
    • Eric Lake
« Reply #379 on: September 05, 2009, 09:10:51 PM »
Jealousy is a mortal sin, you know.

Patriotic Kaz

• Level 30
  • Antagonist of the Ages
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: September 06, 2009, 04:27:34 PM »
When did godhood become an election process...too much work and all politicians are whores (not the litteral sense of the word) besides... i'll take the easy route and kill a god to steal his powers so Monsta i'm with you (unless it's baseball and then the Rangers must get the wild card!).
"Words are double edged blades. Only the great and the foolish play with knives." - Kaz the Buddah

"Take off your sandals, for you are posting on holy ground." -  Yahweh Kaz

"Chaos, go to your room!" - Momma Kaz

Chaos

• Administrator
  • Level 36
    • View Profile
    • Eric Lake
« Reply #381 on: September 06, 2009, 04:55:44 PM »
This isn't Highlander. You can't take my divinity by killing me.

Patriotic Kaz

• Level 30
  • Antagonist of the Ages
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: September 07, 2009, 01:36:51 AM »
Greek Mythology has it too!
"Words are double edged blades. Only the great and the foolish play with knives." - Kaz the Buddah

little wilson

• Level 29
  • Hero of Ages: Preservation
    • View Profile
    • My Myspace
« Reply #383 on: September 07, 2009, 04:42:24 AM »
Kaz, I politely disagree. I am not a whore. You can't buy me. My loyalty is earned the hard way....And what is the hard way, you ask? By telling a lonely hermit that she can snowboard in your camp, dodging trees, and then humoring her with a little inappropriate sideshow that causes its players pain....That's how. :)

Plus, I don't think you really want Chaos' powers. He has a tendency to be left almost all alone, with many powerful opponents. That's what his power brings him. Do you want no friends? (And yes. I did mean to word it that way)
"You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

Patriotic Kaz

• Level 30
  • Antagonist of the Ages
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: September 07, 2009, 04:57:56 AM »
Hey Chaos because Wilson has made me pity you i'll give you a one time offer...you can bribe me over with demi-god abilities and status of magi of shadow

P.S. anyone feel sorry for me now that i'm one step closer to cosplayer!!!!

Andrew the Great

• Level 19
  • If that never happened again, it would be too soon
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: September 07, 2009, 05:48:38 AM »
Not really.

Chaos, I'll also accept a bribe. I'll happily not say anything mean about you if you'll kindly pick me over Kaz, as I happen to know that, unless Kaz has split-personality disorder, the correct form of the word is Magus of Shadow, or Mage of Shadow. Magi = Plural.

Then, I'll use my newfound powers to betray you and overthrow your tyrannical not-paradoxical rule. And then green will be the best mercenary around, I'll be an even better student of Dark Magic, and Wilson, being our primary politician, can take the throne, thereby insuring her own, non-democratically gained DivineRight™.

I like this plan.
Sign on wall: "We're doing everything we can to get you to the math lab and get you help."
Random girl: "That explains so much about the way my professors have been teaching..."

"Look! I can play Mary had a little lamb on my rape whistle!"

Executor of Chaos' Opinions in the Event of His Absence

little wilson

• Level 29
  • Hero of Ages: Preservation
    • View Profile
    • My Myspace
« Reply #386 on: September 07, 2009, 06:10:19 AM »
Andrew, I am TOTALLY in full support of your plan....It touches me that you think I'm fit to rule like that. You will definitely have a high place in my reign. Just not TOO high, in case you get ideas to betray me similarly...  :P
"You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

Chaos

• Administrator
  • Level 36
    • View Profile
    • Eric Lake
« Reply #387 on: September 07, 2009, 12:31:08 PM »
Andrew gets first dibs on my divinity in the case of my death.

Of course, what I am worried about? I'm up against a politician, lesser mercenaries, and a would-be actor. I'm trembling.

Patriotic Kaz

• Level 30
  • Antagonist of the Ages
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: September 07, 2009, 04:43:14 PM »
Hey as a cosplayer i'll be intimadating i'll go Super Sayon on your bum! (yes i don't know how to spell made up anime species)

P.S. i meant magus as in iskaral pust

GreenMonsta

• Level 22
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: September 07, 2009, 07:00:22 PM »
First of all kaz I would be weary of my actions if I were you. You may find it difficult to stand alone when Chaos leaves you hanging. At least Andrew had the sense to offer his services with the possibility of trading sides. That leaves his options open. He could backstab Chaos or use the statement to get our support and then backstab us. In the end you may be setting your self up for a lonely existence.

Chaos Chaos Chaos. I would have thought that you were intelligent enough to understand your situation. In the right circumstances our friendly little politician could have more power than any god. Maybe not in the literal sense but in a very real way she alone could defeat you or at least your influence on people. Not only that but this "lesser mercenary" is still quite victorious so until I level or somehow you become even more victorious I doubt you have the power to defeat me. Take a little time and chew on that.

I think I'm with Andrew here. His plan has some merit, and I would love to watch your downfall. It may be quite amusing and I have been waiting a long time for it.