Author Topic: Naruto Discussion (***Spoilers if you haven't read Manga***)  (Read 12385 times)

Patriotic Kaz

• Level 30
  • Fell Points: 0
  • Antagonist of the Ages
    • View Profile
Re: Naruto Discussion (***Spoilers if you haven't read Manga***)
« Reply #75 on: June 26, 2009, 11:45:08 PM »
I didn't see the naruto poster and i saw the movie in imax yesterday...

P.S. don't waste the additional money on imax its slightly larger and the screen has a slight curve... it isn't the dome you see at the science place or places like it (though i say Harry Potter 4 on one of those and that was pretty cool!)
"Words are double edged blades. Only the great and the foolish play with knives." - Kaz the Buddah

"Take off your sandals, for you are posting on holy ground." -  Yahweh Kaz

"Chaos, go to your room!" - Momma Kaz

Miyabi

• Level 45
  • Fell Points: 1
  • Simple is the concept of love as eternity.
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: June 27, 2009, 05:36:55 AM »
I didn't see the poster either. o.O  Where was it?

YAY stuff is happening again! ha ha.  Although I don't think there is much more "powering up" that our characters can do.  They have maybe 1 or 2 more levels.  If it goes past there I think I'll start to lose interest because it will seem to start moving out of the element of the story to me.
オレは長超猿庁じゃ〜。

CthulhuKefka

• Level 15
  • Fell Points: 0
    • View Profile
    • My Facebook
« Reply #77 on: June 27, 2009, 05:51:20 AM »
The poster was on the dorm room wall when Sam first meets his new roommate. It's in the room where his computer is.

I didn't see the poster either. o.O  Where was it?

YAY stuff is happening again! ha ha.  Although I don't think there is much more "powering up" that our characters can do.  They have maybe 1 or 2 more levels.  If it goes past there I think I'll start to lose interest because it will seem to start moving out of the element of the story to me.

I agree. I'm hedging my bet that Sasuke will at least get EMS (if only to help his when he teams up with Naruto to fight Tobi), and for Naruto....eh. Hiraishin perhaps?  ;)

I didn't see the naruto poster and i saw the movie in imax yesterday...

P.S. don't waste the additional money on imax its slightly larger and the screen has a slight curve... it isn't the dome you see at the science place or places like it (though i say Harry Potter 4 on one of those and that was pretty cool!)

Really? That stinks. I saw Dark Knight in IMAX and it was incredible.

Miyabi

• Level 45
  • Fell Points: 1
  • Simple is the concept of love as eternity.
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: June 27, 2009, 06:30:57 AM »
I hope Naruto and Sasuke team up again.  They were an awesome team. ROFL.
オレは長超猿庁じゃ〜。