Departments > Movies and TV

Dollhouse

<< < (20/21) > >>

Sigyn:
Hurray, this season is finally moving. Just in time to get canceled.

DragonFly:
The way I understand it is that's why it's moving--after it was announced that the series was canceled, the producers promised they would "finish" the story satisfactorily.  It's become much more interesting since then

Dark_Prophecy:

--- Quote from: DragonFly on December 22, 2009, 05:53:32 PM ---The way I understand it is that's why it's moving--after it was announced that the series was canceled, the producers promised they would "finish" the story satisfactorily.  It's become much more interesting since then

--- End quote ---

Yup, it's the best it's ever been. Almost makes me wish they hadn't cancelled it. Oh well, cool concept that just couldn't make it over the hump. That's pretty much the story of almost every cancelled show, isn't it?

Jexral:
Watching it, I can tell what has happened.  They have taken what would have been season long arcs, and crammed them into two episodes so they can finish the story.  While I am glad that they did, and that we get to finish the story, I wish they hadn't had to.  :(

Why does fox cancel it's best shows?  Firefly, Dollhouse, Wonderfalls, Arrested Development, The Riches (On FX)... <sigh>  I guess they didn't make them as much money, but they were so wonderful. 

little wilson:
I just cruised through both seasons in about 3 days. And I am amazed at how awesome it is. I have loved every single episode, some a lot more than others, but all have entertained me. And now I can't wait to find out how it ends. I suppose after tomorrow's episode I'll have to go back and watch Epitaph One (which I actually watched last night, but it was awesome and I've watched about 10 episodes since then, so it'll be nice to refresh...I guess), just to keep up for the end of the series. It's so sad that it'll done in just over a week. It's one of the best tv shows I've ever watched.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version