Author Topic: Steam ID  (Read 5827 times)

Eerongal

• Level 23
  • Fell Points: 0
  • That jaunty jackanapes with moxie and pizzazz
    • View Profile
    • Rockin' with the Erock
Steam ID
« on: February 23, 2009, 01:44:13 AM »
Since we have one for PS3 and Xbox names, may as well have one for Steam! Post your Steam ID's and add others you'd like to play games with! :D

Mine is: Eerongal
[shameless plug]
My site
[/shameless plug]

Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.
-R. Howard

Pie is clearly the most trustworthy. Pie for president. - Me.

Turbolinux999

• Level 3
    • View Profile
Re: Steam ID
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2009, 09:43:43 PM »
Sobek999

I only play one game for Steam:  Left4Dead, baby!

Eerongal

• Level 23
  • That jaunty jackanapes with moxie and pizzazz
    • View Profile
    • Rockin' with the Erock
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2009, 10:14:09 PM »
you can register ANY game you play on steam (steam game or no) and use it's friends list to show your friends what you're currently playing, in case you didn't know. I personally register all my games in and launch from steam.
[shameless plug]
My site
[/shameless plug]

Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.
-R. Howard

Pie is clearly the most trustworthy. Pie for president. - Me.

The Jade Knight

• Level 39
  • Fell Points: 1
  • Lord of the Absent-Minded
    • View Profile
    • Don't go here
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2009, 03:00:50 AM »
I don't remember mine.  Either Jade Knight or KnightedDawn, most likely.
"Never argue with a fool; they'll bring you down to their level, and then beat you with experience."

stridera

• Level 6
  • Fantasy Programmer
    • View Profile
    • Strider's Realm
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2009, 08:38:16 PM »
stridera :)
Now we sit through Shakespeare in order to recognize the quotations.
  - Orson Welles

dead_possum

• Level 1
    • View Profile
    • The Mud Dauber
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2010, 08:29:09 PM »
adrenal_medulla
That which does not kill you only makes you stronger . . . or just leaves you permanently disabled.

Wordwyrm

• Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2011, 04:36:14 PM »
My Steam ID is... Wordwyrm. I strive for equality of names across all parts of the interwebs.

And I play Team Fortress 2, Counter-Strike, and Portal 2. Not with any real regularity, though; I'm mainly a single-player-game gamer.
"You learned this... from a book. I need to read more."

condor42

• Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2011, 09:57:43 PM »
condor42

0My

« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2011, 09:41:20 AM »
HACKED HACKED HACKED HACKED HACKED HACKED  HACKED HACKED HACKED HACKED HACKED HACKEDHACKED HACKED HACKED HACKED HACKED HACKED  HACKED HACKED HACKED HACKED HACKED HACKEDHACKED HACKED HACKED HACKED HACKED HACKED  HACKED HACKED HACKED HACKED HACKED HACKEDHACKED HACKED HACKED HACKED HACKED HACKED  HACKED HACKED HACKED HACKED HACKED HACKEDHACKED HACKED HACKED HACKED HACKED HACKED  HACKED HACKED HACKED HACKED HACKED HACKEDHACKED HACKED HACKED HACKED HACKED HACKED  HACKED HACKED HACKED HACKED HACKED HACKEDHACKED HACKED HACKED HACKED HACKED HACKED  HACKED HACKED HACKED HACKED HACKED HACKEDHACKED HACKED HACKED HACKED HACKED HACKED  HACKED HACKED HACKED HACKED HACKED HACKEDHACKED HACKED HACKED HACKED HACKED HACKED  HACKED HACKED HACKED HACKED HACKED HACKEDHACKED HACKED HACKED HACKED HACKED HACKED  HACKED HACKED HACKED HACKED HACKED HACKEDHACKED HACKED HACKED HACKED HACKED HACKED  HACKED HACKED HACKED HACKED HACKED HACKEDHACKED HACKED HACKED HACKED HACKED HACKED  HACKED HACKED HACKED HACKED HACKED HACKEDHACKED HACKED HACKED HACKED HACKED HACKED  HACKED HACKED HACKED HACKED HACKED HACKED

Peter Ahlstrom

• Administrator
  • Level 59
  • Fell Points: 2
  • Assistant to Mr. Sanderson
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2011, 05:19:32 PM »
Why would someone bother to hack someone's 5-year-old account where they maybe made one post ever?
All Saiyuki fans should check out Dazzle! Emotionally wrenching action-adventure and quirky humor! (At least read chapter 6 and tell me if you're not hooked.) Volume 10 out now!