Author Topic: Writing Prompt  (Read 1905 times)

Necroben

• Level 14
  • Fell Points: 0
  • What use the ability to read if one never uses it?
    • View Profile
Writing Prompt
« on: February 08, 2009, 03:41:51 AM »
Sometimes we get stuck, but it helps if you can just get something out there.  So, here is the writing prompt I propose:
Add one sentence to the one above (or that would follow in sequence) and see if it helps.  Remember the rules of the forum.  I'll start.

Looking around, Silvia thought that this might be some kind of cell, though she didn't remember ever having been in a prison.
I don't suffer from insanity...  I enjoy every minuet of it!

It's ok to be strange, as long as it's on paper. :)

M

• Level 4
    • View Profile
Re: Writing Prompt
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2009, 06:45:10 PM »
Looking around, Silvia thought that this might be some kind of cell, though she didn't remember ever having been in a prison.  A giant foam index finger used in sporting events rested over her right hand; a sight which only added to her already bewildered state.

;D ;D ;D

wcarter4

• Level 5
  • I didn't do it I swear.
    • View Profile
    • technight
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2009, 07:32:07 PM »
Looking around, Silvia thought that this might be some kind of cell, though she didn't remember ever having been in a prison.  A giant foam index finger used in sporting events rested over her right hand; a sight which only added to her already bewildered state. She tried to pry the ridiculous thing off her hand, only to find that it was firmly attached, robbing her of its use.
If you ever find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

jjb

• Level 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2009, 05:54:34 PM »
Looking around, Silvia thought that this might be some kind of cell, though she didn't remember ever having been in a prison.  A giant foam index finger used in sporting events rested over her right hand; a sight which only added to her already bewildered state. She tried to pry the ridiculous thing off her hand, only to find that it was firmly attached, robbing her of its use.

She was, of course, referring to its use as a flammable object.

Necroben

• Level 14
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2009, 12:27:38 AM »

She was, of course, referring to its use as a flammable object.  Silvia looked around, trying to take control of her whirling thoughts.

Shaggy

• Level 32
  • I advise you not to argue. We have chipmunks.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2009, 10:24:15 PM »

She was, of course, referring to its use as a flammable object.  Silvia looked around, trying to take control of her whirling thoughts. There was something she had to do–something important.
The Shag Dog Has Spoken

SniperCatBeliever

Bringer of Flames, Leader of Destruction, Head Chipmunk.

High Chipolata of C.F.N (Chipmunks For Nuts)

"You sound like a commercial."

{Pie-Lover Poster Boy}

OOP Member.

Necroben

• Level 14
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2009, 05:10:50 PM »

She was, of course, referring to its use as a flammable object.  Silvia looked around, trying to take control of her whirling thoughts. There was something she had to do–something important.

Silvia got up from the cot, smoothing the front of the green paper gown she wore, and took stock of her situation.

wcarter4

• Level 5
  • I didn't do it I swear.
    • View Profile
    • technight
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2009, 05:35:36 PM »

Silvia got up from the cot, smoothing the front of the green paper gown she wore, and took stock of her situation.

'Alright, she thought, I was at the bonfire with Gus and we left to go to his flat. Why can't I remember what happened next?'
« Last Edit: February 16, 2009, 05:38:45 PM by wcarter4 »
If you ever find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Shaggy

• Level 32
  • I advise you not to argue. We have chipmunks.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2009, 08:18:45 PM »

'Alright, she thought, I was at the bonfire with Gus and we left to go to his flat. Why can't I remember what happened next?' And then she remembered.
The Shag Dog Has Spoken

SniperCatBeliever

Bringer of Flames, Leader of Destruction, Head Chipmunk.

High Chipolata of C.F.N (Chipmunks For Nuts)

"You sound like a commercial."

{Pie-Lover Poster Boy}

OOP Member.