Author Topic: If you were the author, which direction would you take the Mistborn series?  (Read 4955 times)

Reaves

• Level 23
  • Fell Points: 1
    • View Profile
Don't worry about it  ;) While I'm not a mod I've seen that generally mods are pretty lenient about it.
Quote from: VegasDev
RJF: "AHA! You fell victim to one of the classic blunders! The most famous is never get involved in a land war in Cairhien, but only slightly less well-known is this: never go in against a warder when he is only the distraction! Get him Rand! Buzzzzzzz!

Xegnma

• Level 1
  • Fell Points: 0
    • View Profile
If I were at the helm, I'd explore the capabilities of the Kandra a bit more having them appropriate the bodies of different species to create chimera-like bodies. I'd also throw in another system of power...alchemy. Transmuting metals would be a powerful ability to have I'd think in a world where Allomancy and Feruchemy are prevalent. And finally I would introduce what I call the 3rd Contract...Kendra and humans symbiotically melding with each other. I have a cool fan-fiction piece I'd like to write about the 3rd Contract but I'd only do it with the author's expressed permission...