Author Topic: These Stupid Titles VIII  (Read 71220 times)

GreenMonsta

• Level 22
  • Fell Points: 0
    • View Profile
Re: These Stupid Titles VIII
« Reply #180 on: January 07, 2009, 04:18:38 AM »
Ok so I procrastinated a little bit with the story. With the holidays and my daughters first birthday and everything I haven't had the time. It will be ready very soon I promiss. I wouldn't be too worried about any premature deaths for you, that isn't to say that Ben won't be busy. I need to go find some contracts.
"No signs of anything that could cause even a slight case of death"

"He's a paraplegic whats he gonna do, bite us?"

little wilson

• Level 29
  • Hero of Ages: Preservation
    • View Profile
    • My Myspace
« Reply #181 on: January 07, 2009, 05:08:17 AM »
Ah. So a Ben Mortician is much more disturbing than, say, an Erik Mortician (if you were a mortician, anyway...)? Interesting. I didn't know the name of the mortician really mattered to the level of disturbation (yes, I DID just create that word. And I rather like it.....)

And it's okay that you procrastinated. I haven't really written a whole lot over the holidays, either....Oh wait. Yes I have. I re-wrote both my Prologue and Chapter 1....and I failed horribly with that re-write, but oh well. I've learned some things from that mind-numbingly wretched mistake that I probably wouldn't have learned otherwise....like my lack of skill with sentence structure.....but ANYWAY, moving past that.

I look forward to reading the epic battle when the procrastination finally wears off.....And good luck on the contracts. And the piling up of bodies for Ben. He needs work. Badly. Despite your assurances, I'm still not quite sure he's not going to come after a certain relatively recently healed helpworker.....His disturbation might convince him to re-wrong the stuff that was righted....
"You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

Dount Cooku

• Level 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: January 07, 2009, 10:09:02 PM »
Hi, your friendly neighborhood Overlord checking in.  Glad to see that the posts are enough to keep the thread alive, but not so many as to bury me.  That's the mortician's job. ;D

GreenMonsta

• Level 22
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: January 08, 2009, 01:53:13 AM »
To be honest, this thread dies from time to time. It will go months with only a couple of post to then be the most popular thread on the forum for a while. Now I don't think it will ever be as popular as it was a couple of months ago when there were hundreds of posts over a couple of days but it will always be fun.

Necroben

• Level 14
  • What use the ability to read if one never uses it?
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: January 08, 2009, 01:55:49 AM »
Hi, your friendly neighborhood Overlord checking in.  Glad to see that the posts are enough to keep the thread alive, but not so many as to bury me.  That's the mortician's job. ;D

And it seems I do it in a disturbing manner.

I'll just go on record and say that as of this level, I'm am not currently re-wronging any rightness's.  This may change in the future, but not as of yet. :D
I don't suffer from insanity...  I enjoy every minuet of it!

It's ok to be strange, as long as it's on paper. :)

little wilson

• Level 29
    • View Profile
    • My Myspace
« Reply #185 on: January 08, 2009, 02:33:29 AM »
Now I don't think it will ever be as popular as it was a couple of months ago when there were hundreds of posts over a couple of days

Couple months ago? Dude, that was barely over a month ago (the date was 4 Dec).....And I'm sorry about the technicalities. I'm in a technical sort of mood. Apparently that happens when you spend all day in court....

And Ben. I've decided I am NOT looking forward to you levelling up....
"You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

MrPaperCamel

• Level 12
  • Camel Superiority
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: January 08, 2009, 03:18:22 AM »
Sorry I haven't been around much. Dealing with things of an odd nature right now. Hopefully will get something figured out soon. Glad to see everything is still going as wacky as ever =).

Mostly curious about opinions on the change. Yes? No? Fish? (Virtual Cookie to anyone who gets that reference.)
If it's not on fire, it's usually a software problem.

little wilson

• Level 29
    • View Profile
    • My Myspace
« Reply #187 on: January 08, 2009, 03:24:50 AM »
Paper, I love the change. It's AWESOME!

And what kind of cookie is it? Because if you made it with your camels, I'm not sure I even want a cookie....(assuming I got the reference, anyway)

Chaos

• Administrator
  • Level 36
  • Fell Points: 3
  • The Original Hero of Ages
    • View Profile
    • Eric Lake
« Reply #188 on: January 08, 2009, 03:32:31 AM »
I'm sure I could kick-start the topic with a can of Lord Ruler's Antagonism™.
www.17thshard.com - The Official Brandon Sanderson Fansite.

Oh SNAP, I'm an Allomancer.

MrPaperCamel

• Level 12
  • Camel Superiority
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: January 08, 2009, 03:37:45 AM »
I am a big fan of snicker doodles =).
If it's not on fire, it's usually a software problem.

CthulhuKefka

• Level 15
    • View Profile
    • My Facebook
« Reply #190 on: January 08, 2009, 08:42:20 AM »
To be honest, this thread dies from time to time. It will go months with only a couple of post to then be the most popular thread on the forum for a while. Now I don't think it will ever be as popular as it was a couple of months ago when there were hundreds of posts over a couple of days but it will always be fun.

I blame the holidays.  :)

I know I haven't been on much in the last few weeks. Am hoping to remedy that sometime soon.  ;)

Yup, I'm still bored.

EDIT

Oh, PS: Monsta, love the Wally avatar.  8)
« Last Edit: January 08, 2009, 08:55:52 AM by CthulhuKefka »

GreenMonsta

• Level 22
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: January 08, 2009, 05:47:18 PM »
Ok see there it is again, wilson coming to my rescue when I say something wrong. I mean how do I survive without you in my everyday life. I must say a lot of stupid things. I'm kidding.

Camel, the change is awesome.

Chaos, you just try it and you might find that you have a Great Mercenary after you free of charge. ;D

CthulhuKefka thanks man. I figured that until we get closer to St. Patys day I would switch back to the old reliable GreenMonsta. And I figured it wouldn't be the same without Wally.

little wilson

• Level 29
    • View Profile
    • My Myspace
« Reply #192 on: January 08, 2009, 10:19:17 PM »
Good question. How do you survive without me?...How does anyone survive without me? I'm such a great person. So helpful. And completely and utterly humble.

On a different note, though. I feel good. My jury service is done. I think. I'm pretty sure that after we gave the verdict both the attorneys said they didn't want to pool us again. So I'm done. Yay! It was fun. It was a good case, even if the subject matter sounded like it wouldn't be so good (it was sexual abuse....).

And now I get to sit in front of my computer for the rest of the day watching Season 2 of Chuck, since I just finished Season 1. I love this show. So good....

Loud_G

• Level 11
  • Drawer of Dragons
    • View Profile
    • George the Dragon
« Reply #193 on: January 08, 2009, 10:28:38 PM »
And now I get to sit in front of my computer for the rest of the day watching Season 2 of Chuck, since I just finished Season 1. I love this show. So good....

Everyone should be forced to do that :D
George the Dragon   <---- My webcomic. 

WARNING:
Features a very silly dragon. Hilarity MAY ensue.

little wilson

• Level 29
    • View Profile
    • My Myspace
« Reply #194 on: January 09, 2009, 12:32:02 AM »
Everyone should be forced to do that :D

I'll agree to that. Then they would realize the greatness that is Chuck. As it is, I was unaware of it until sometime last week. And now I love the show. It's fantastic.....Bryce makes me laugh.