Author Topic: These Stupid Titles VIII  (Read 74624 times)

little wilson

• Level 29
  • Fell Points: 0
  • Hero of Ages: Preservation
    • View Profile
    • My Myspace
Re: These Stupid Titles VIII
« Reply #105 on: December 25, 2008, 05:42:02 AM »
I do post a lot...but my post count is slowly but surely dropping and has been since I got home from school...even more so since last Friday when I finally became employed again....speaking of employment,  was only supposed to work 6 hours today, and I ended up working 8....I guess this will be good for my pay check, but....I was kind of hoping for more free time on Christmas Eve....

It's going to take me forever to recover from my mugging....I have less than 40 posts to go. At the rate I'm going now, that means I might be fully recovered by New Years....maybe. Good thing I don't drink, or else then I'd go right back to being indisposed after New Years. :P
"You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

GreenMonsta

• Level 22
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: December 25, 2008, 09:21:10 PM »
Well good luck to you on leveling by New Years. I on the other hand, as a Famous Squad Leader almost have to drink. I mean someone has to buy the men rounds after a good nights work. So I wont feel bad when Im recovering after a long night partying on New Years.
"No signs of anything that could cause even a slight case of death"

"He's a paraplegic whats he gonna do, bite us?"

little wilson

• Level 29
    • View Profile
    • My Myspace
« Reply #107 on: December 25, 2008, 10:31:58 PM »
Yeah well. Your title wouldn't reflect that indisposition. Mine would...Although maybe at this point it wouldn't, because I seem to be posting a bit more. Odd that....That I'm able to post more on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day than I was on the 3 days before that combined....Oh well. Just means I'll be healed faster...
"You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

MrPaperCamel

• Level 12
  • Camel Superiority
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: December 25, 2008, 10:41:02 PM »
Happy Presents Everyone!
If it's not on fire, it's usually a software problem.

hoid354

• Level 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: December 28, 2008, 01:59:19 AM »
wow... this thread has been quiet for the past few days, i guess we'll just have to change that!

Necroben

• Level 14
  • What use the ability to read if one never uses it?
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: December 28, 2008, 05:07:06 AM »
I think it's due to the holiday's.  I'm still gaunt because of it.  No work if their not killing anybody. :'(
I don't suffer from insanity...  I enjoy every minuet of it!

It's ok to be strange, as long as it's on paper. :)

CthulhuKefka

• Level 15
    • View Profile
    • My Facebook
« Reply #111 on: December 28, 2008, 08:07:10 AM »
Well, I am still bored. Boredom can sometimes lead to random things happening, including death, so keep your chin up Necro!

little wilson

• Level 29
    • View Profile
    • My Myspace
« Reply #112 on: December 28, 2008, 08:31:57 AM »
You're still bored; I'm still recovering; Ben's still gaunt. Wow. The holidays are doing amazing things for our coalition....

And I'll be hard-pressed now to hit Level 15 by New Years. Not only do I have lots of work now (I'm only part-time, yet I've worked over 24 hours since Christmas Eve.... :(), but the forum has temporarily died for the holidays it seems....and I have jury duty starting Tuesday... ::) Apparently, my life didn't like me wasting time on here so much. Lame.

MrPaperCamel

• Level 12
  • Camel Superiority
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: December 28, 2008, 03:07:17 PM »
Menomena
If it's not on fire, it's usually a software problem.

GreenMonsta

• Level 22
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: December 28, 2008, 05:56:21 PM »
You guys may still be gaunt, recovering and bored but I'm still hung over. And that's no fun. I also have court related business on Tuesday and by the way jury duty stinks. I had it once and it was a drunk driving case and someone in my immediate family had been hit by a drunk in the past so i didn't have to sit trial.

Any way I for one will be busy here fairly soon. I have work tomorrow so I should be around.

little wilson

• Level 29
    • View Profile
    • My Myspace
« Reply #115 on: December 28, 2008, 07:48:15 PM »
For some reason, I find it supremely entertaining that you say you'll be busy around here because you work tomorrow.....Most people I know wouldn't make that correlation. Work means....well. Work. Not time-wasting....But I'm off tomorrow, so if you're here than maybe I can level up.....assuming we can get another day like that Thursday (although I definitely won't be posting 70 times)....Even if I'm submitting tomorrow and I'm so not ready for it. I shouldn't even be on here right now. I should be eating and getting ready for church, but here I am.

Anyway. On a funny little sidenote, I'm not the only one recovering in my household today. My sister sliced her finger on a boxcutter 9 days ago, and had the stitches taken out this morning....She's also having her wisdom teeth removed tomorrow....I know I shouldn't find all of this funny, but this is the same sister who broke her arm on the first day of spring break and therefore couldn't go on her first ski trip....or rather, she went, but she couldn't ski.  ::)

hoid354

• Level 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: December 28, 2008, 08:16:09 PM »
wow, that really sucks. It seems every time i go on a ski vacation i get sick, and can't ski half of the days I'm there.

little wilson

• Level 29
    • View Profile
    • My Myspace
« Reply #117 on: December 28, 2008, 09:14:17 PM »
Oh, this was a school ski trip, so not multiple days. 5th graders here all get to go on a ski trip. I went again in 8th grade too (although I didn't actually go skiing. I went ice skating but there were plenty of people who went skiing). 5th grade was the only time I've ever been skiing. Horrible experience. I prefer snowboarding to skiing any day, and I've only been snowboarding twice.....

GreenMonsta

• Level 22
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: December 28, 2008, 10:13:43 PM »
I think for people to understand properly they have to realize that I do a lot of sitting around at work especially during the holidays. I sit in a control room and monitor some 72 different cameras on 15 screens and respond to alarms. Most of the time I don't have much to do and during the holidays there aren't any employees around to make my job harder.

Ouch, go to church? I don't think I even remember what that's like. But power to you, I hope you enjoy. Hopefully we can help eachother level tomorrow. I don't know what comes after Famous Squad Leader but I don't think it can be too bad. But then again I might end up with fleas.

You know I seem to be one of the only people I know that doesn't enjoy winter sports. I don't ski or snowboard. That is unless you consider sledding a winter sport. I snowboarded once and face planted. I ended up dazed and looking for my glasses for like 20 minutes, and it resulted in the worst headache I have ever experienced.

Sorry for your sister, maybe you should keep her away from sharp objects.

little wilson

• Level 29
    • View Profile
    • My Myspace
« Reply #119 on: December 29, 2008, 01:13:05 AM »
That may be hard, since the removal of wisdom teeth kind of requires sharp objects....And the breaking of the arm wasn't even a sharp object. That one was roller-blading the dog....The dog kind of went psycho and my sister did a partial backflip and landed wrong on the road...I still remember her coming through the garage door into the kitchen....She wasn't crying but she was holding her arm in pain....

Ah. Face-planting. Yes, I did that a few times the first time I went snowboarding. It wasn't fun. Don't think I lost my glasses though, which is good. I think I fell more time backwards then forwards, because after I had to flip the board around about 15 times, I decided I'd rather fall on my backside....I was in pain the next day. It was unpleasant.

As for church....I go every week. Today was pretty enjoyable....although that was probably because I kept getting distracted by a friend of my sisters....It was rather fun....And you don't even remember what church is like?....I've heard that happens to quite a few Catholics (and if you're wondering I know you're Catholic, I remember you saying it on that Religion thread that got locked.....I have a creepy-good memory. I sometimes refer to it as 'stalker-good'.....but I swear that I'm not stalking anybody...much :D)

And you won't end up with fleas. I think fleas is being kept strictly with the deceptive crowd. Hermitism is with the light crowd.....And I have no idea what semi-bad thing is for the warring crowd. But I'm interested in finding out....Maybe it's Jail.....hahaha. So yes. Levelling up tomorrow sounds like a plan.