Author Topic: These Stupid Titles VIII  (Read 74464 times)

hoid354

• Level 4
  • Fell Points: 0
    • View Profile
Re: These Stupid Titles VIII
« Reply #30 on: December 18, 2008, 12:24:58 AM »
Well wilson, you do only have 15 posts to go, i'd say that that you could do that in two hours. Of course, you might still have the mugged status when you level up. Oh well, i would just stop carrying stuff around.
Haylee (might have misspelled): im a student of dark magic (or light magic) if you didnt check my profile.

By the way, what is the coalition? (ink dryers dont get out much. thats why i havent been mugged yet :D
And i'm not actually scizophrenic (i shouldnt be making jokes about it then, should i?)

GreenMonsta

• Level 22
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 18, 2008, 12:30:10 AM »
We may be a bit lenient with our membership but that's ok. Although those poor flea-ridden members are afflicted with bugs they are nice enough people. We also make sure to monitor all aspects of the forest and that includes our own coalition. Its not that we don't trust eachother its just that when some people get filled up on pie and ale they tend to get a little rowdy and we cant be having that.

Good to hear about both your laptop and your time restriction. Seeing how you have jumped up to like 7 days and something hours it might give me a chance to catch up to you. At least a little bit. Although it does stink that you wont be around for any duels but I think Jades away for a couple of days so I don't think you'll miss much.

Hoid: the Coalition is a group of us posters who have banded together and do fun stuff with our titles. Like eat pie and watch Silk do a show and so on. We also stay vigilant against any trouble and we are ready to combat said trouble if it arises. We help eachother out if we need too and we duel eachother from time to time. You are welcome to join us if you like. We already have a good amount of members and we always welcome new comers.
"No signs of anything that could cause even a slight case of death"

"He's a paraplegic whats he gonna do, bite us?"

hoid354

• Level 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 18, 2008, 01:46:48 AM »
okay, i'll join. this thread has gotten pretty off topic, but i guess that is okay. (it is in the rants section). Do i have to fill out any forms?  ;D

GreenMonsta

• Level 22
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 18, 2008, 01:57:11 AM »
I think the good thing about this thread is that there really isn't an "off topic". I mean not for long at least. I mean right now I am sending my squad out around the woodlands to predetermined outposts to keep watch for the night. See that was on topic because I am a squad leader by title.

Welcome to our Woodland Coalition.

dawncawley

• Level 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 18, 2008, 09:25:01 AM »
I totally agree with the statement Monsta made about this thread really not ever being "off topic". All of our silly conversations usually have to do with one or another of our titles, so technically it stay on topic......mostly. We have been known to be admonished once or twice, but hey, what thread doesn't stray a little bit, right? ;)

I need to post more so that I can see what comes after, and sometimes I feel so inadequate. I am only what, level 11?  Ugh. I slack here. I have over 3k posts on the other board I frequent and though my time has been somewhat shorter here I don't feel it is less meaningful. I am just not sure why my posting is infrequent. But, I digress...

It is a pleasure to have you with the Woodland Coalition. :) Enjoy your time with us. And remember, the cake is a lie, only the pie is the truth. ;)

Hayley

• Level 6
  • Things are meant to be the way they're gonna be
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 18, 2008, 01:23:10 PM »
Ahh it was decided to believe the pie in the end?? Think I missed that somewhere o.o

Hoid, welcome :D
"The rats on the street
They dance around my feet
They seem to say" Hayley "It's up to yooooou!"

Duel! All the cool kids are doing it!

hoid354

• Level 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 18, 2008, 04:35:10 PM »
Cool! Im in the coalition... i better start drying some ink...

I will always remember to believe in the pie... I didn't know that baked goods could talk  ;D.

CthulhuKefka

• Level 15
    • View Profile
    • My Facebook
« Reply #37 on: December 18, 2008, 06:56:25 PM »
I'd go around bringing people pie, but alas I cannot muster enough drive to do much of anything these days. Perhaps later.

GreenMonsta

• Level 22
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 18, 2008, 07:14:59 PM »
Hey just because your boared doesn't mean you can shirk your duties. We need you man. What would we do without those pies?? I mean we wouldn't even have anything to throw at silk if her show stinks. You can still do your job without enthusiasm.

little wilson

• Level 29
  • Hero of Ages: Preservation
    • View Profile
    • My Myspace
« Reply #39 on: December 18, 2008, 07:31:07 PM »
If her show stinks? I believe the word is 'when'.....Remember, she's a beginner. Unless she's a natural, she's gonna get some pie....although I guess all those fleas could've taught her a thing or two about entertainment. But I doubt it....:P

And I don't mind if I miss a few duels because of my time restriction...I've already participated in the one that really mattered, so....yeah. I can hear about the others later. Or read about them in people's sigs (which would also be kind of cool)....But anyway, good luck, Monsta, catching up to me in time spent...There's a chance you can do it, but you're gonna need to waste a lot of time....and get in the habit of refreshing the page...Which is all possible, but it's whether or not you can do all that before the adapter comes in next week. Hence why I'm wishing you luck. I hope you do. I like competition.... ;)
"You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

MrPaperCamel

• Level 12
  • Camel Superiority
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 18, 2008, 08:52:27 PM »
Not sure if I am ladyman anymore. Title doesn't reflect anything other than my propensity for glass in it's pure state.
If it's not on fire, it's usually a software problem.

GreenMonsta

• Level 22
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 18, 2008, 10:06:05 PM »
I think you have passed out of your confussed state. As long as you know what it is that you are I don't think we have any need to question you anymore. Congrats on that.

Hayley

• Level 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 18, 2008, 11:42:43 PM »
Ooh ooh ooh. I get to go up a leveeeeeeeeeeeeel.

What is it?!

(figured I'd do the last post of being a flea-ridden gutter crawler here.....)

Edit: Woop! Beggar will do! Fleas begone!
"The rats on the street
They dance around my feet
They seem to say" Hayley "It's up to yooooou!"

Duel! All the cool kids are doing it!

GreenMonsta

• Level 22
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 19, 2008, 12:08:12 AM »
Lets all cheer for Hayley for she is finally rid of her fleas. *Hooray*. Good luck begging. the coalition needs all the income we can get.

Hayley

• Level 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 19, 2008, 02:12:12 AM »
*salutes*

will do my best!
"The rats on the street