Author Topic: These Stupid Titles VIII  (Read 71207 times)

little wilson

• Level 29
  • Fell Points: 0
  • Hero of Ages: Preservation
    • View Profile
    • My Myspace
Re: These Stupid Titles VIII
« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2008, 03:18:36 AM »
Hey! You're famous!....So I guess you kind of COULD be Red Leader, because Red Leader is famous....It's not like they specified.

And have you read the RE Submissions from the 1st yet?
"You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

hoid354

• Level 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2008, 04:04:51 AM »
i hate my title!!!!!! (of course, i just started, and havent leveled up). but even having fleas/being mugged is better than being a... wait, i just forgot my title! I was too busy ranting to look at my stupid title!!!

Maybe i'll look and then double post.

Or maybe i wont.

Or maybe I will.

Or wont.

I probably will. I'm feeling scitzophrenic. My aunt is. Is it genetic? I want pie.

Or cake.

Or pie.

OR BOTH

Hmm. Maybe ive been reading too much mistborn, but now it seems like something is in my head. Besides my brain. And other head stuff. I wonder if i have cheese in my head. It would be head cheese. *all puns intended*

I HAVE THE RIGHT TO AN ATTORNEY!!!

*finishes epically long rant*

Hayley

• Level 6
  • Things are meant to be the way they're gonna be
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2008, 04:09:23 AM »
Ooh. Cake.
"The rats on the street
They dance around my feet
They seem to say" Hayley "It's up to yooooou!"

Duel! All the cool kids are doing it!

hoid354

• Level 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2008, 04:11:15 AM »
Hmm... it seems i leveled up with that post. Now im an ink dryer. Not as bad as my other title which i cant remember/ never bothered to look at  ;D. I like that emote. An emote is different frome an emo. And emos are different from emus (flightless bird), and Elmo (red freaky tv character)(too many adjectives). There arent any threads on video games i actually have. (all on WoW and stuff). Another rant finished.

I STILL HATE MY OLD TITLE!!!

Hayley

• Level 6
  • Things are meant to be the way they're gonna be
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 17, 2008, 04:12:45 AM »
So why not make a thread about a game you have?  :-\

Can't wait to be rid of these fleas!!!! 4 more posts to go :D :D :D :D

From what I can gather though, students of deception start off well... and then it all goes downhill from there?

What are you a student of, Hoid?
"The rats on the street
They dance around my feet
They seem to say" Hayley "It's up to yooooou!"

Duel! All the cool kids are doing it!

The Jade Knight

• Level 39
  • Fell Points: 1
  • Lord of the Absent-Minded
    • View Profile
    • Don't go here
« Reply #20 on: December 17, 2008, 04:40:46 AM »
When you get to higher levels, your title just stays with you too long for you to be constantly posting rants about it here.
"Never argue with a fool; they'll bring you down to their level, and then beat you with experience."

dawncawley

• Level 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 17, 2008, 09:33:39 AM »
Yay, we have a new thread! We made it.

Wilson, never doubt the safety of the woods darlin'. We are an incredibly tight knit bunch, and if anyone hurts you they are automatically on everyone's hit list. So, we are looking for your mugger, and you are being protected by our Famous Squad Leader. :D

I am off for the night. And welcome to the ranting Hoid. It is always nice to meet new people. :) Enjoy.

Silk

• Level 31
  • ...no room for someone in second place...
    • View Profile
    • Beyond Impossibility
« Reply #22 on: December 17, 2008, 09:49:22 AM »
Hayley - you can find out people's classes by viewing their profiles...

Knight: Yeah, I'd imagine there are so many different ways you can rant about being an Honoured Knight...

Hit lists sound fun. What are we hitting them with? Pies?

I could always like... de-tune my guitar and play bad music at them.

(You know, wasn't I making jokes in the last thread about getting promoted to busker or something? And then I actually did! Well, sort of. Too funny.)

GreenMonsta

• Level 22
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 17, 2008, 01:04:09 PM »
Sweet I'm famous, not only that but I'm level 20. for some reason there is something satisfying about that. Any way I figure that because I'm famous more and more people probably want to be in my squad. So after a brief time my squad should be considerably larger and therefore able to provide better protection to the woodlands coalition. There should be no worries of muggings and the lick in the near future.

wilson: yeah I read all the submissions from the first I just never submitted any crits because I wanted to see how others crited each other first. I have never really written before and I didn't want to be spouting inane things at writers. That's also why it has taken me so long to write my submission. It stinks because I feel like I'm falling out of RE but I will have some crits to post there soon and I will also have my story done shortly so that should solve the problem.
"No signs of anything that could cause even a slight case of death"

"He's a paraplegic whats he gonna do, bite us?"

Loud_G

• Level 11
  • Drawer of Dragons
    • View Profile
    • George the Dragon
« Reply #24 on: December 17, 2008, 04:27:43 PM »
My voice is getting a little tired after all this singing.

I spent all my time doing manual labor  up til now, and then they toss me in a choir. So the muslces that I trained are now turning to flab, and my throat is getting raw.
George the Dragon   <---- My webcomic. 

WARNING:
Features a very silly dragon. Hilarity MAY ensue.

little wilson

• Level 29
    • View Profile
    • My Myspace
« Reply #25 on: December 17, 2008, 06:03:07 PM »
Gloria--maybe they're just trying to train up the voice muscles, too. Maybe they want you singing while you work. I guess we'll find out in.....36 posts. Geez, man. You really need to post more. You've been a choir member longer than I've been on my last 2 levels.

Hoid--I don't think we've had a schizoprenic in the Coalition before. This shall be a new experience....Well. That's assuming you want to be in the coalition. But really, why wouldn't you want to be. It's composed to the coolest people. And some of the coolest people are punks (ie, me.....and Monsta).

It's great that I get so much protection by being in the camp. Why did I ever leave in the first place? Maybe if I hadn't left, I wouldn't have gotten mugged....No. That's not true. Some sneaky mugger probably would've crept through the woods, dodged the patrols, and mugged me still....Or maybe the mugging would've been a joke. *sigh*

I wonder who's going to injure me. Oh! And speaking of injuries, I was right, oh Famous Squad Leader! You may have injured me, but I injured you FAR worse...Ah. It feels so good to be right (especially since I feared I'd have to eat those words...) ;D
"You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

GreenMonsta

• Level 22
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 17, 2008, 07:48:33 PM »
Well like I said before you earned the right to say that. Except that I would exactly say that it was far worse seeing how it was neck and neck for a while. In the end I'll give it to you. And I hope you know that no one gets past my patrols. They are extremely vigilant and dedicated to performing their duties to the utmost of their abilities.
"No signs of anything that could cause even a slight case of death"

"He's a paraplegic whats he gonna do, bite us?"

little wilson

• Level 29
    • View Profile
    • My Myspace
« Reply #27 on: December 17, 2008, 08:07:11 PM »
Okay, so maybe it wasn't far worse, but....it was still worse....A little bit....Maybe.

And this is taking me forever to level up. I'm not saying I want to be injured, but I would like to get to not be a Helpworker....Particularly since we still don't know exactly what a Helpworker is....

On another note. Yay! I got my laptop back!...Unfortunately, I still have to wait for a new adapter. So it still does not work.  :'(

dawncawley

• Level 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 17, 2008, 10:11:55 PM »
But you did get it back, which is a good thing. :)

I am off and on so much lately that I am like the random woodland poster. ;)

I am now off again to finish wrapping presents before my kids get home from school. Have fun in here, and try not to get too injured. :)

little wilson

• Level 29
    • View Profile
    • My Myspace
« Reply #29 on: December 17, 2008, 11:55:56 PM »
Yes, I did get it back...And I'm actually using it right now. Which makes me happy. Too bad it only has about an hour left of power....and then it will die!...But oh well. My dad's ordering another adapter so it's all good.

As for my injured-ness. I think it will be another few days before that happens....My dad restricted me to 2 hours on TWG on the family computers....Lame. Maybe he'll lighten it up though since I got a job (I just got home from school, and I've been looking for one since Monday...well. Except for yesterday. The roads were a little too icy for my comfort yesterday. I don't do so well with ice and cars...Heck, I don't do so well with cars, period, but I digress...Anyway, I found a job today and I start on Friday. Didn't even have an interview, because the owner remembers me from 2 years ago...I rock!).

Yeah, so. Apparently my mugged status will continue for a bit longer. Which is fine. It's not like I can get mugged anymore than I have been, especially since I'm hanging around the camp so much and our famous squad leader and his patrols won't let any shady characters through....Well. Any shady characters that aren't part of the coalition anyway, since technically anyone flea-ridden is kind of a "shady character."  :P