Author Topic: Will your show be Canceled?  (Read 4996 times)

hoid354

• Level 4
  • Fell Points: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Will your show be Canceled?
« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2008, 02:05:50 AM »
I saw the premier of Life on Mars... i kind of liked it, but i havent really been following it since. I dont watch any of the shows that they plan on cancelling, though.

mtbikemom

• Level 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2009, 06:18:49 AM »
I saw the premier of Life on Mars... i kind of liked it, but i havent really been following it since. I dont watch any of the shows that they plan on cancelling, though.

News flash!  ABC got their act together recently and we can now watch all episodes of Life on Mars.  New shows are coming soon, so catch up while you can!
http://dynamic.abc.go.com/fep/player?i=1&aff=&partner=comcast&show=143825&episode=144233

maxonennis

• Level 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2009, 04:17:11 AM »
American football will soon be over for the season (actually, I'm more of a college football fan so the real season has been over for awhile for me).
"Don't argue with ignorance. And when you argue with me, that's all you get!" Mike

Maxonennis’ soliloquy on Frog relations: “How can I bake the hall in the candle of her brain?”

little wilson

• Level 29
  • Hero of Ages: Preservation
    • View Profile
    • My Myspace
« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2009, 09:09:44 AM »
Sadly, Prison Break is being cancelled. They're going to finish this season and then they're done.....I'm not really all that surprised, though. I knew it couldn't last much longer. I mean, there were only so many places they could take that show, and this season just hasn't been as good as the first two were....or even the third.

I really hope Heroes stays for a while longer. I heard once that they were shooting for at least 6 seasons. I really hope that's still the case, and I also really hope that they're able to pick up the show and bring it back to the greatness it was in Season 1.

And Chuck. I love Chuck. I can't wait for February 2. I want more. It's totally my favorite tv show right now, and I really hope NBC keeps it for a couple more seasons (assuming the story line is good enough for that long. I think it is....).
"You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain."