Author Topic: These Stupid Titles VII  (Read 40160 times)

GreenMonsta

• Level 22
  • Fell Points: 0
    • View Profile
Re: These Stupid Titles VII
« Reply #390 on: December 14, 2008, 12:35:47 AM »
First of all, yes posting on the weekend isn't against my religion or anything its just that the whole personal life gets in the way sometimes. It just so happens that this time of year I don't really have the excess funds to go out all the time and I spend more time at home on the weekends.

Also Paper isn't going to a movie, he is going to a hokey game. I for one am jealous. I was supposed to go to the Bruins tonight but the plans fell through. I hope he enjoys it enough for the both of us.

Also CthulhuClaus I hope you realize that unless your name is on the page that I am replying to I will probably never spell it correctly. I mean I have a hard enough time spelling regular words let alone that impossible name. Nothing against you I just want you to be ready for the future butchering of your name.
"No signs of anything that could cause even a slight case of death"

"He's a paraplegic whats he gonna do, bite us?"

little wilson

• Level 29
  • Hero of Ages: Preservation
    • View Profile
    • My Myspace
« Reply #391 on: December 14, 2008, 12:41:29 AM »
A hockey game....Now I feel dumb. If I'd really thought before posting, I probably would've come to that conclusion...or at least some sport thing...

I wonder if there is a religion that restricts posting on weekends...Hmm. That would be an interesting religion. I definitely wouldn't be a member....

"You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

GreenMonsta

• Level 22
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: December 14, 2008, 12:46:23 AM »
Don't feel dumb, most people don't even consider hockey a sport anymore and iots a damn shame. I love the sport but popularity has fallen in the past 10 years. It close to being less popular than soccor in the US.

I don' think I would have a problem with weekend restrictions. I mean most of the time im not posting during the weekend s anyway so I dont think I would bother me. Im ussualy too busy, you know, leadeing my squad.
"No signs of anything that could cause even a slight case of death"

"He's a paraplegic whats he gonna do, bite us?"

little wilson

• Level 29
    • View Profile
    • My Myspace
« Reply #393 on: December 14, 2008, 12:48:59 AM »
Less popular than soccer? I didn't know it was really possible to get 'less popular' than soccer and still be a sport...Although, now that I think about it, I really haven't heard a whole lot about hockey for a while...shame. Hockey's fun to watch....Lots of fighting...
"You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

CthulhuKefka

• Level 15
    • View Profile
    • My Facebook
« Reply #394 on: December 14, 2008, 01:09:21 AM »
I tend to post less on the weekends because that is when I work. But sometimes I manage to sneak in some wireless web surfing.  ;)

Oh, and GO BRUINS!

I think I can officially say that being a Page is really starting to bore me.

little wilson

• Level 29
    • View Profile
    • My Myspace
« Reply #395 on: December 14, 2008, 01:23:25 AM »
Bruins...My high school mascot was a Bruin. It was cool, 'cause you'd walk into the school and there was a huge bear statue in the front hall of the school...

Being a Helpworker is starting to bore me, too....Also, this chair I'm sitting on is really starting to hurt my foot. But I digress...

dawncawley

• Level 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: December 14, 2008, 11:18:29 AM »
All kinds of stuff going on in real life here, but I still like to hop in and say hello with you all. :) Keep the good work going, the thread is wonderful. :D

MrPaperCamel

• Level 12
  • Camel Superiority
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: December 14, 2008, 11:27:46 PM »
OMG! I am so glad I went to that game. Game was won by a shootout! Really intense. Really hard to figure out who to cheer for too. Coyotes are my home team technically, but always been a huge admirer of Dominick Hasek. Granted he is retired, but his fellow goalies definitely got some of what they have to day from him. It is interesting to see how the Red Wings continue along with such strong blueliners.

No worries on not recognizing Hockey =). It is funny you guys mention the popularity thing since the only sports I care about are the ones in that category. Huge fan of Hockey, Soccer, and Racquetball. All three of which I would bet most modern Americans don't even remember exist.

If it's not on fire, it's usually a software problem.

CthulhuKefka

• Level 15
    • View Profile
    • My Facebook
« Reply #398 on: December 15, 2008, 12:16:07 AM »
OMG! I am so glad I went to that game. Game was won by a shootout! Really intense. Really hard to figure out who to cheer for too. Coyotes are my home team technically, but always been a huge admirer of Dominick Hasek. Granted he is retired, but his fellow goalies definitely got some of what they have to day from him. It is interesting to see how the Red Wings continue along with such strong blueliners.

No worries on not recognizing Hockey =). It is funny you guys mention the popularity thing since the only sports I care about are the ones in that category. Huge fan of Hockey, Soccer, and Racquetball. All three of which I would bet most modern Americans don't even remember exist.

I played racquetball not too long ago, so I definately am not in the "most Americans" category.  ;)

My Eager'ness is starting to officially wear off. I think really soon I shall become bored by these dutes.

MrPaperCamel

• Level 12
  • Camel Superiority
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: December 15, 2008, 12:32:30 AM »
If you are not Eager, what will you be?

And that is cool you play Racquetball too.

little wilson

• Level 29
    • View Profile
    • My Myspace
« Reply #400 on: December 15, 2008, 01:17:50 AM »
Maybe it's just where I'm from, but Racquetball doesn't seem like it's a dying sport. We've got courts all over the city where I live, and it's one of the few sports that classes are offered at the college. I took one of them a few semesters ago before I transferred. Fun class. Fun sport....I need to go out and play it some more, put my racquet to use.

EDIT: Well. My morale just dropped....Question--who would mug a helpworker? Utterly ridiculous....Furthermore, mugging doesn't include injury. Yet I get injured next level (I assume)....That sucks. Mugged and injured right in a row? I think that's worse than fleas...
« Last Edit: December 15, 2008, 01:32:14 AM by little_wilson »

CthulhuKefka

• Level 15
    • View Profile
    • My Facebook
« Reply #401 on: December 15, 2008, 02:18:21 AM »
That is certainly a bummer wilson. Unfortunately I don't have the gusto to do anything. So bored....

MrPaperCamel

• Level 12
  • Camel Superiority
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: December 15, 2008, 03:53:50 AM »
That is actually good to hear that classes are offered there. We have some courses around here, but very not maintained. And not exactly usable while snowing =(. The only indoor courts are at a gym that is really exclusive and very full of themselves.

Hopefully I get some sort of expert training soon and can help with your upcoming injury.

little wilson

• Level 29
    • View Profile
    • My Myspace
« Reply #403 on: December 15, 2008, 05:08:01 AM »
Interesting. The only courts available here are indoor ones. There's at least two at the college, and another 3 at one of the gyms. And I think there's a few at Gold's Gym as well, but I'm not sure...

I hope someone will be able to help me with my upcoming injury. If only there was a way to prevent it....I'm sure Brandon thought this was humorous, having someone get mugged and then injured. What a punk. It's like adding insult to injury....only the other way around...  ::)

The Jade Knight

• Level 39
  • Fell Points: 1
  • Lord of the Absent-Minded
    • View Profile
    • Don't go here
« Reply #404 on: December 15, 2008, 08:19:44 AM »
I'd be glad to ensure that properly honorly conduct is to be had here!

Also, I updated the weekly standings.  Many of you have yet to show up for a ranked duel.  You know who you are.
"Never argue with a fool; they'll bring you down to their level, and then beat you with experience."