Author Topic: These Stupid Titles VII  (Read 41685 times)

Hayley

• Level 6
  • Fell Points: 0
  • Things are meant to be the way they're gonna be
    • View Profile
Re: These Stupid Titles VII
« Reply #435 on: December 16, 2008, 05:12:01 PM »
It's the Evil Laughing Chorus Choir, is it not?
"The rats on the street
They dance around my feet
They seem to say" Hayley "It's up to yooooou!"

Duel! All the cool kids are doing it!

MrPaperCamel

• Level 12
  • Camel Superiority
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: December 16, 2008, 05:56:39 PM »
I guess it is. Muah-ha-ha?
If it's not on fire, it's usually a software problem.

GreenMonsta

• Level 22
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: December 16, 2008, 07:03:07 PM »
Is there such a thing as too chatty??

Anyway, to be a good squad leader it is sometimes necessary to delegate tasks that would separate me from said squad. Things like standing post and completing patrols. I retain my leadership but a good leader can trust in his people to perform the tasks needed. In this way me and my squad could add to the overall security of the forest by doing just these things.

Haley you still have fleas. Now since the amount of people in the Coalition with fleas has decreased I don't think we need to quarantine but I do think you should use the shampoo a little more often.

Good for you Silk, its good to have entertainment around. You know it helps build the moral of the group. Maybe you can put on a show for your friends of the Coalition. I'm sure we wouldn't end up throwing our large supply of pies at you or anything like that.

Hey maybe we can make use of the ELC after Silks performance. It might be appropriate.
"No signs of anything that could cause even a slight case of death"

"He's a paraplegic whats he gonna do, bite us?"

little wilson

• Level 29
  • Hero of Ages: Preservation
    • View Profile
    • My Myspace
« Reply #438 on: December 16, 2008, 07:56:57 PM »
First off, congrats Silk. You finally escaped the fleas. (Maybe. I guess we'll know next level if you have for sure though.... :P )

Second, I think it IS possible to be too chatty. Not quite sure if we have attained that adjective quite yet though. We definitely got it that one Thursday (most of you should know what I'm talking about...  :o ). But our general chattiness has died down since then. Just look at the Main Stats Page on the posts per day in December....

And I'm sure the ELC can step in if Silk's entertainment isn't enough. What kind of a Chorus would we be if we didn't? Oh, and I think at least a few pies will be necessary since she's just a beginning performer. Of course, when she becomes an "Expert Street Performer" (which I would assume would be in a few levels...), we'll know she's ready for the rich streets. And then she'll really be raking in the cash for our sweet little operation....
"You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

GreenMonsta

• Level 22
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: December 16, 2008, 09:30:21 PM »
Oh wilson, that was a nice way to get people to go to the main stat page and see that you made it onto the top ten most time spent on TWG list. Oh very sneaky indeed. I my not be happy about this but I will congratulate you for beating me there. I will also say that you should be ready for me to join that list soon. I may not be there yet but it still a goal of mine to be there at one point.

I will make sure to arm my squad with a couple of pies just in case the performance isnt up to par. That way Silk will be motivated to give us a real show.

little wilson

• Level 29
    • View Profile
    • My Myspace
« Reply #440 on: December 16, 2008, 09:36:11 PM »
hahaha...I actually was going to mention the Most Time Online, and then I decided not to. I figured you'd see it anyway...

Just so you know, there was another person that beat me on there. I wasn't going to allow that, so I started spending more time online, and booted her off....It was fun...So yeah. There's someone ahead of you in time. I think she's got like 6 days, 7 hours now...

Oh, and also. I've been on the list for the last few days. I think since Friday afternoon. I thought you'd see it way back then. I was expecting some sort of a comment about it, but it never came...Glad to see I wasn't left hanging.  ;)
"You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

GreenMonsta

• Level 22
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: December 16, 2008, 09:44:28 PM »
I saw it earlier this morning but I didnt have the right oppertunity to comment on it. I couldnt leave something like that alone. I have thus far been on for 6days and 7 min. So hopefully I will be on the list soon. I might be behind you but that wont bother me.

(This little bit of on topic conversation is brought to you on behalf of Jade.)

So I gave my squad some pies to throw at Silk in case she stinks and they just keep eating them. I dont know what to do.

little wilson

• Level 29
    • View Profile
    • My Myspace
« Reply #442 on: December 16, 2008, 09:49:29 PM »
Maybe you should feed them more. Apparently they're not getting enough food if every time you give them food to throw at someone, they eat it. Hunger is not fun.

Oh, and I'm close to being a full day ahead of you. Just 2 more hours...Actually. Technically just an hour and a half....

Silk

• Level 31
  • ...no room for someone in second place...
    • View Profile
    • Beyond Impossibility
« Reply #443 on: December 16, 2008, 09:52:25 PM »
Pies, already? Jeez, you guys are a tough audience!

Also, choirs are fun. But my evil laugh isn't really up to par. Will that be a problem? :/

little wilson

• Level 29
    • View Profile
    • My Myspace
« Reply #444 on: December 16, 2008, 10:06:42 PM »
Of course we're already getting the pies ready. What did you expect us to do? Sit around and be lazy? I may have been mugged, but that doesn't mean my morale is so shot that I refuse to help out a fellow coalition member. I mean, I am still a helpworker. And if that involves collecting pies, than that's what involves. I'm not picky about my helpworking.

I'm sure your evil laugh will be fine. And if it's not....well. I'm sure we can find a way to get it up to par...;D

GreenMonsta

• Level 22
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: December 16, 2008, 10:13:07 PM »
Yes and that process would probably involve projectile pies. ;D

little wilson

• Level 29
    • View Profile
    • My Myspace
« Reply #446 on: December 16, 2008, 10:16:43 PM »
Well....Ya never know. Maybe more than just projectile pies, though. I won't give anything more specific, though. I'd hate to give her expectations and then maybe not be able to follow-through with what I said....

And I'm thinking we're nearing the end of this last page. I think we we may just have to start Stupid Titles VIII here soon....It took us barely over a week to fill this one up. Not bad....

GreenMonsta

• Level 22
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: December 16, 2008, 10:38:20 PM »
I am proud of all those who contributed to our success, we may have over shot our goal by a couple of days but it was still a valiant performance and we should be proud. I think the honor of starting the new page should be wilsons due to her prolific posting abilities and apparent lack of a life due to her six days on TWG in the past 6 weeks. (kidding but funny)

little wilson

• Level 29
    • View Profile
    • My Myspace
« Reply #448 on: December 16, 2008, 10:42:56 PM »
....Wow. I almost take offense to that. Almost. And yet not quite, because you're kind of right. I don't really have a life...Although now it's kind of picking up because Christmas parties are starting and my friends keep inviting me, and I can't really say no...

And fine. I'll start the thread....I woulda started this one, but I wasn't sure if I was a big enough poster to start such a great thread....Stupid self-esteem issues...

GreenMonsta

• Level 22
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: December 16, 2008, 10:45:43 PM »
Well I think that we are all aware that you are in fact a big enough poster to start one of these threads. That way you can start branching out and begin starting "hot topic" threads.