Author Topic: These Stupid Titles VII  (Read 41725 times)

little wilson

• Level 29
  • Fell Points: 0
  • Hero of Ages: Preservation
    • View Profile
    • My Myspace
Re: These Stupid Titles VII
« Reply #375 on: December 13, 2008, 03:49:10 AM »
My assistance is now leadership? Sweet. Now all I need is a title to correspond with this...Too bad I think I'm going to get injured soon (Level 15 is a 'Healed Helpworker')

I'm not entirely certain that DarxBane is on our side. He could be though...If his feelings have changed since he posted this:

Sword for hire........Is that like renting the sword?  Can anyone rent it?  It would be funny if Chaos rented your sword from you then killed you with it.

Sure, he's not saying he would like it if Chaos did this to you. But he does say it would be funny....Generally a person doesn't think it's 'funny' when their leader dies...or a person on their team....(unless it's me--laughing, not dying--and the death is at least somewhat amusing)

Oh, I forgot Ben. How could I do that?....Now I feel bad. (Sorry, Ben!)

Thanks for the luck on the Shakespeare. I did perfect on the quotes...the rest of the final, now is another matter. But oh well.

You make a good point about Jade. He needs to be unbiased. So maybe we should disconnect him from the group....I say leave the question marks though. Put him in another category, and leave the question marks. I figure since he kind of got demoted from a Lord Knight to an Honored Knight (unless said Knight is an Honored Lord Knight), he needs all the 'special feelings' he can get....
"You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

MrPaperCamel

• Level 12
  • Camel Superiority
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: December 13, 2008, 04:42:59 PM »
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
If it's not on fire, it's usually a software problem.

GreenMonsta

• Level 22
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: December 13, 2008, 07:18:42 PM »
Alright, I don't think that Darx was ever really on the team its just that he took part in the conversation for a while and I wasnt sure of his alegance so I put him on there. Also I agree that Jade needs all the special mention that he can get and he posted that the question marks make him feel special so I think we can leave them for now.
"No signs of anything that could cause even a slight case of death"

"He's a paraplegic whats he gonna do, bite us?"

MrPaperCamel

• Level 12
  • Camel Superiority
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: December 13, 2008, 08:50:34 PM »
Going to see the Coyotes and Red Wings Tonight! *does dance*

Hopefully I do not miss too much here ;). Glad Jade feels special about quotations. I am still working on my animated Gif, hope it is up to standards =).
If it's not on fire, it's usually a software problem.

little wilson

• Level 29
    • View Profile
    • My Myspace
« Reply #379 on: December 13, 2008, 09:42:55 PM »
*Gasp* You're posting on a weekend! Hooray!.....I'm kind of hoping this change was brought on by what I said earlier in the week. And if you can't remember what that was, just think of the second time you cursed me....:P

Paper's going to a movie? I haven't been to a movie for a while....In fact, I think the last movie I watched in theatres was The Dark Knight....for the 3rd time....speaking of which, I never did go to see it when it was in the cheap theatres. Blast.

And yes. Let's keep the question marks for Jade. If they make Mr Dueling Proctor feel special, then they need to stay.
"You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

CthulhuKefka

• Level 15
    • View Profile
    • My Facebook
« Reply #380 on: December 13, 2008, 11:04:01 PM »
You know, for posting my name on the list so many times, you'd think it would be spelled right.  ;)

little wilson

• Level 29
    • View Profile
    • My Myspace
« Reply #381 on: December 13, 2008, 11:05:49 PM »
Heh. Sorry about that....Knew I wasn't spelling it right....I guess this is why I normally refer to you as 'Kefka'....

CthulhuKefka

• Level 15
    • View Profile
    • My Facebook
« Reply #382 on: December 13, 2008, 11:07:45 PM »
Hehe, yeah, Kefka is a lot easier to say and type than Cthulhu.

As for my Page duties, I don't know if it's for me. Seems to be getting kind of boring.

little wilson

• Level 29
    • View Profile
    • My Myspace
« Reply #383 on: December 13, 2008, 11:09:51 PM »
But...you're supposed to be eager not bored. Bored comes later....If you're getting bored already, the real 'bored page' phase must be the 'homicidally bored page' phase....

And to be honest, I don't even know how to say Cthulhu.

CthulhuKefka

• Level 15
    • View Profile
    • My Facebook
« Reply #384 on: December 13, 2008, 11:11:15 PM »
Well I'm not saying I'm bored right now, but it's beginning to feel that way.

And to truly say Cthulhu is impossible with a human tongue. You'd need like four mouths and twelve tongues to say it right.

(There are many English variations on how to say it,  but my favorite is Ka-thoo-loo)

little wilson

• Level 29
    • View Profile
    • My Myspace
« Reply #385 on: December 13, 2008, 11:14:08 PM »
So I'm assuming you yourself can't even say it right...At least I would hope. Unless there's something you haven't been telling us....

Is the next stage for you 'Bored Page'? I know that's coming, but I can't remember if it's 13 or 14....I found out a couple days ago I'm going to get injured, which is humorous, because you were recently healed....

CthulhuKefka

• Level 15
    • View Profile
    • My Facebook
« Reply #386 on: December 13, 2008, 11:16:00 PM »
I don't think it's my next level, but I know it is soon.

WTB Path change.

little wilson

• Level 29
    • View Profile
    • My Myspace
« Reply #387 on: December 13, 2008, 11:18:19 PM »
So you'll be bored about the time that I'll be injured...Fantastic. Our little coalition's morals will be doing just swell. :P

CthulhuKefka

• Level 15
    • View Profile
    • My Facebook
« Reply #388 on: December 13, 2008, 11:21:12 PM »
Notice how I didn't comment on whether or not I was hiding the fact that I had four mouths and twelve tongues. Not that I do, mind you, or do I?  :o

And actually, I think Bored is my next level now that I think of it.

little wilson

• Level 29
    • View Profile
    • My Myspace
« Reply #389 on: December 13, 2008, 11:24:19 PM »
True, you didn't comment on that...Oh well. I'm sure our Coalition can put those four mouths and twelve tongues to good use. Somehow....

And I'm thinking there's still a good chance we'll be bored and injured at the same time, considering my insanely prolific posting.