Departments > Music

Favorite Rock Album (Poll)

<< < (3/7) > >>

mtlhddoc2:
going with the "whole album" concept, there are many more. Who -Quaraphenia, Metallica - Ride the Lightning, Queensryche - Operation Mindcrime, Styx - Kilroy was Here

And those are just "theme albums", and I am sure there are many more which could get on the list.

Although Metallica is one of my favorite bands of all time, I would have to go with Operation Mindcrime, such a brilliant album.

The Holy Saint, Grand High Poobah, Master of Monkeys, Ehlers:

--- Quote from: The Roasting Chestknight on December 03, 2008, 12:04:23 AM ---Saint E, I fear you have the worst taste in music out of the 4.  =þ

--- End quote ---

and I fear I will have to destroy you.

dawncawley:
Not the monkeys Ehlers, not the monkeys!

For me, I would have to choose Other, and write in Dark Side of the Moon. I prefer it to The Wall, although, The Wall is a masterpiece in it's own right in my opinion.

CthulhuKefka:
The Wall vs. Dark side is always a huge debate. Personally I really can't choose one or the other to be better, but i do enjoy the Wall a tad bit more. Plus the movie is just insane.

Although syncing Dark Side to Wizard of Oz is a hoot.

MrPaperCamel:

--- Quote from: CthulhuClaus vs. KefkaKarenga on December 05, 2008, 05:53:51 AM ---Although syncing Dark Side to Wizard of Oz is a hoot.

--- End quote ---

The first time I did this I was completed impressed at how well it worked.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version