Author Topic: Your Background  (Read 81177 times)

GreenMonsta

• Level 22
  • Fell Points: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Your Background
« Reply #180 on: December 15, 2008, 11:19:21 PM »
You might not want to warn Avalon to be careful. You might be more worried about me. I mean I am a punk and all. But seriously Frog, welcome. I also have problems with showing people my writing. It just makes me feel uncomfortable, but I guess that's the only way to get somethings done. I look forward to reading your stuff.
"No signs of anything that could cause even a slight case of death"

"He's a paraplegic whats he gonna do, bite us?"

little wilson

• Level 29
  • Hero of Ages: Preservation
    • View Profile
    • My Myspace
« Reply #181 on: December 15, 2008, 11:24:29 PM »
Hmm. Maybe I should be more worried about you, but I find I'm not. Not in the slightest right now. That could change when it gets closer to said duel, but at the current moment....No fear. (*singing* Don't worry. Be happy. *end singing*).

And I think it's hilarious how we're taking this duel talk all over the forum....
"You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

GreenMonsta

• Level 22
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: December 15, 2008, 11:29:44 PM »
Yeah we have been jumping threads with the conversation a bit. I dont mind, as long as we put in a line or two that has to do with the topic I think others will be fine with it aswell.

Frog

• Level 13
  • "Have a popover, Froggie!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: December 16, 2008, 01:23:58 AM »
Thanks everyone! (except for you Monsta. You're still a punk.  ;) )
I've already conquered the world. This is exactly the way I want it.

GreenMonsta

• Level 22
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: December 16, 2008, 02:57:26 AM »
Ouch. I mean really? I honestly welcomed you to TWG and also related to you about my fears of displaying my writings and I don't even gat a thank you. Well I see how it is. I guess you do to because you still realize that I am still a punk and I will probably continue to be one. That aside I guess I can deal with it.

little wilson

• Level 29
    • View Profile
    • My Myspace
« Reply #185 on: December 16, 2008, 06:45:32 AM »
Don't be too hurt, Monsta. I've polluted her mind. She can't help thinking the way she is. My Jedi mind powers are just too overwhelming for her...I called you punk. Therefore, she now considers you a punk....probably always will too. Sorry (not really, but....yeah :P).
"You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

GreenMonsta

• Level 22
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: December 16, 2008, 06:43:04 PM »
Well I guess that's a good enough explanation. It doesn't hurt. I guess it just stinks when someone realizes I'm a punk right off the bat. It cuts down on the amount of fun I can have. Its better for them to think I'm nice so that I can destroy their perception with amusing antics.

little wilson

• Level 29
    • View Profile
    • My Myspace
« Reply #187 on: December 16, 2008, 08:05:45 PM »
Well, if it makes you feel any better, you succeeded in that with me....:P

GreenMonsta

• Level 22
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: December 16, 2008, 09:24:27 PM »
I'm glad to hear it. See it does nothing to negatively alter our interactions. We still talk and have fun, its just more fun to surprise someone with being a punk than telling them straight forward.

Flo_the_G

• Level 6
  • Wait, what?
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: January 01, 2009, 01:07:06 AM »
Right, I'm going to hijack this thread to wish the eastern hemisphere a happy new year. Sucks to be you, western hemisphere! :P

Shaggy

• Level 32
  • I advise you not to argue. We have chipmunks.
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: January 01, 2009, 01:15:33 AM »
Are there any other kids here?? I feel so alone… everyone's talking about their double majors in English and Bio-whatever and some other super-advanced science that I've never heard of and likely would kill myself trying to work with it…I have no desire to get into the science field. Sixth grade life science was bad enough. English and Writing, on the other hand….that I could work with :D.

Anyone else still in M/H school? If you are, and you love fantasy/sci-fi/writing, send me a message. We'll chat some time.

By the way, no offense to any who is taking part in the above-mentioned subjects. Just sharing my feelings 8).
The Shag Dog Has Spoken

SniperCatBeliever

Bringer of Flames, Leader of Destruction, Head Chipmunk.

High Chipolata of C.F.N (Chipmunks For Nuts)

"You sound like a commercial."

{Pie-Lover Poster Boy}

OOP Member.

The Jade Knight

• Level 39
  • Fell Points: 1
  • Lord of the Absent-Minded
    • View Profile
    • Don't go here
« Reply #191 on: January 01, 2009, 12:11:51 PM »
There are several youngsters about, though as you'll notice, the Official Time-Waster's Guide collects a large amount of older, well-educated folks.  A recent survey made evident that the average level of education for frequent visitors is a 4-year college degree.
"Never argue with a fool; they'll bring you down to their level, and then beat you with experience."

Shaggy

• Level 32
  • I advise you not to argue. We have chipmunks.
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: January 01, 2009, 06:35:29 PM »
Oh wow…I wish all schools had those kinds of numbers.
The Shag Dog Has Spoken

SniperCatBeliever

Bringer of Flames, Leader of Destruction, Head Chipmunk.

High Chipolata of C.F.N (Chipmunks For Nuts)

"You sound like a commercial."

{Pie-Lover Poster Boy}

OOP Member.

GreenMonsta

• Level 22
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: January 02, 2009, 09:06:53 PM »
There are all types that come here. Kids, house moms, non-graduates, highschoolers, multi-degree holders. All sorts, and although the majority may lean to the well educated or college student I for one as a person who hasn't attended college, have a really good time here. It doesn't matter how old you are or what you've done, only that you enjoy yourself here.

Reaves

• Level 23
  • Fell Points: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: January 02, 2009, 09:13:27 PM »
There are all types that come here. Kids, house moms, non-graduates, highschoolers, multi-degree holders. All sorts, and although the majority may lean to the well educated or college student I for one as a person who hasn't attended college, have a really good time here. It doesn't matter how old you are or what you've done, only that you enjoy yourself here.

I have a dream...
Quote from: VegasDev
RJF: "AHA! You fell victim to one of the classic blunders! The most famous is never get involved in a land war in Cairhien, but only slightly less well-known is this: never go in against a warder when he is only the distraction! Get him Rand! Buzzzzzzz!