Local Authors > Dan Wells

I have a thread

<< < (2/5) > >>

Spriggan:

--- Quote from: Ookla The Mok on September 29, 2008, 07:25:57 PM ---All your true friends must import the UK version.

--- End quote ---

Psh, the true friends will import the German version where Fell is worshiped like Hasselhoff.  He was even there when the wall came down--promoting not killing people in a serial manner.

Sigyn:
Hurray for Dan! Will the British versions have better covers than the American?

Peter Ahlstrom:
That too, Spriggan, but at least the UK translation can be experienced before the book is released in its original German.

fuzzyoctopus:

--- Quote from: Sigyn on September 30, 2008, 05:03:24 PM ---Hurray for Dan! Will the British versions have better covers than the American?

--- End quote ---

Congratulations, Dan! I've come back from the land of the lurk just to congratulate you, really I swear.

Also, Of course the British covers will be better, it's almost impossible for it to work the other way.

Shrain:
Go, Dan! Very awesome. Well, more so for the Brits who get first crack at it. Dang. Even the Germans will beat us to it! I might have to just buy it from amazon.co.uk. Hmm, I wonder if they give free shipping if your order totals over a certain amount...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version