Author Topic: Heroes: Season 3 *SPOILERS*  (Read 16111 times)

Necroben

• Level 14
  • Fell Points: 0
  • What use the ability to read if one never uses it?
    • View Profile
Re: Heroes: Season 3 *SPOILERS*
« Reply #60 on: December 03, 2008, 05:38:11 AM »
Something my brother noticed, all characters from 2nd season are being killed off.
I don't suffer from insanity...  I enjoy every minuet of it!

It's ok to be strange, as long as it's on paper. :)

little wilson

• Level 29
  • Hero of Ages: Preservation
    • View Profile
    • My Myspace
« Reply #61 on: December 03, 2008, 05:55:09 AM »
True. They are. It's like it's going back to the basics. Which isn't completely surprising considering the flop that Season 2 was, but the show has more potential than just what it was at a basic level...
"You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

Peter Ahlstrom

• Administrator
  • Level 59
  • Fell Points: 2
  • Assistant to Mr. Sanderson
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: December 03, 2008, 06:17:08 AM »
Urgh. There's no way Isaac was that far ahead. The retconning is getting ridiculous.

I thought there were some good parts to this episode—better than quite a few recent episodes—but I wouldn't say it restored my faith in the show. Sigh...
All Saiyuki fans should check out Dazzle! Emotionally wrenching action-adventure and quirky humor! (At least read chapter 6 and tell me if you're not hooked.) Volume 10 out now!

little wilson

• Level 29
    • View Profile
    • My Myspace
« Reply #63 on: December 03, 2008, 06:22:58 AM »
Well, 'restored my faith more than it was' is probably a better way to word it. I'm much more interested in watching the show than I was at this point in the week LAST week....'cause that episode was just lame. But this one actually gives me some confidence in future eps, which is good....

Now if they can just KEEP improving, then this show could really get back on the right track.

But, yeah. That whole Isaac got so far in the future with the comics....It didn't seem like he was so very far ahead when he'd died. I also didn't get the impression that he'd done so much of the comics to cover Kaito giving Claire to Noah, either....
"You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

Tink

• Level 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 03, 2008, 05:47:23 PM »
I was hoping that someone else took over the 9th wonder series. After all, many who have the ability to draw the future, draw it in the same comic-book way (i.e. Arthur's pictures from the last episode. Exactly the same style as Isaac's drawings, and I believe Peter's were too). I too was like, "What?! Those were supposedly done by Isaac before he died! Come on."

Loud_G

• Level 11
  • Drawer of Dragons
    • View Profile
    • George the Dragon
« Reply #65 on: December 03, 2008, 05:55:30 PM »
No, the part that bugged me more than the post death issues was the elusive, "lost issue"..... I groaned when I heard that one. Groaned loudly...
George the Dragon   <---- My webcomic. 

WARNING:
Features a very silly dragon. Hilarity MAY ensue.

MrPaperCamel

• Level 12
  • Camel Superiority
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: December 07, 2008, 03:29:48 PM »
I less than three Seth Green.
If it's not on fire, it's usually a software problem.

Peter Ahlstrom

• Administrator
  • Level 59
  • Fell Points: 2
  • Assistant to Mr. Sanderson
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: December 16, 2008, 07:13:31 AM »
So... Ando turned into a nicrosil misting. That's pretty cool, actually.

Almost everything else about the episode sucked. The soldier boy gets killed before we even understand what his power is, Nathan's personality changes again... I mean, seriously, WTK was up with that ending? Whoever is running the show now is so incredibly desperate.

Okay, Angela telling the truth was decent. Sylar getting spiked (and now they'll forget to cut him up into little pieces and concrete him, and someone will eventually pull the spike out). Barack Obama being played by Worf was pretty cool too.
All Saiyuki fans should check out Dazzle! Emotionally wrenching action-adventure and quirky humor! (At least read chapter 6 and tell me if you're not hooked.) Volume 10 out now!

darxbane

• Level 17
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: December 16, 2008, 04:54:00 PM »
I liked that as well.  They really push things though don't they?  It took Hiro weeks to control his time travel, but Ando and speed girl get it exactly right the very first time, and she somehow knows how to go both forward and backward in time now?  The only thing I really liked was Sylar being Sylar again.  By the way, can we be sure that Daddy Patrelli is dead?  I don't know if it was a mistake or not, but his body was missing when Nathan woke back up after being knocked out by Peter. 
I wanted to write something profound here, but I couldn't think of anything.

kevinpii

• Level 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: December 16, 2008, 06:27:51 PM »
the way i see it sylar should be dead for good, with the spike in his head and getting burned up in the fire and all. it seems like such a bad way to kill him off though so i think we will see him again. this is the first time since the season began that i couldn't wait for the next episode, up until now Ive been disappointed in the season as a whole. I'm really glad to see peter got his powers back and i really think its dumb how Nathan keeps changing personalities.

mtlhddoc2

• Level 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: December 17, 2008, 01:54:55 PM »
Seems to me that this "Chapter" was just a setup for the return of Chapter 2

little wilson

• Level 29
    • View Profile
    • My Myspace
« Reply #71 on: February 06, 2009, 12:04:04 AM »
Well, I must say that I didn't really like the way this last episode ended...And I have a question. How did Mohinder get super-strength? And why the heck is Noah working with Nathan?...Argh.

Loud_G

• Level 11
  • Drawer of Dragons
    • View Profile
    • George the Dragon
« Reply #72 on: February 06, 2009, 06:35:28 PM »
I'm just curious to see how long it takes before Nathan gets caught up in his own scheme and removed for the good of the public :)
George the Dragon   <---- My webcomic. 

WARNING:
Features a very silly dragon. Hilarity MAY ensue.

mtlhddoc2

• Level 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: February 06, 2009, 10:40:31 PM »
if they are reverting to the S2 story, Nathan gets killed by Sylar and Sylar takes nathans place and becomes president

Madjius

« Reply #74 on: March 26, 2009, 04:03:06 AM »
Hiro gets his powers back, so he can be killed by ando the betrayer.