Author Topic: Heroes: Season 3 *SPOILERS*  (Read 16134 times)

Reaves

• Level 23
  • Fell Points: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Heroes: Season 3 *SPOILERS*
« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2008, 08:56:58 PM »
Does current-Peter get all the powers of future-Peter?

That's a good point.  I also wonder why someone as powerful as Peter would allow other Heroes to be hunted in the first place.  He is practically invincible, can disappear, shoot lightining, control minds, release nuclear energy, move objects with his mind, fly, control space/time, etc, etc, etc.  He makes Superman look like a hack.   Instead he decides to shoot his brother?  Why not just go back in time and tell him what happens if he tells the truth?  It seems that they only way to keep Peter from being too powerful was to make him an idiot.

lolz. I keep on waiting for future-Sylar, complete with Hiro's stolen powers, to show up.
Quote from: VegasDev
RJF: "AHA! You fell victim to one of the classic blunders! The most famous is never get involved in a land war in Cairhien, but only slightly less well-known is this: never go in against a warder when he is only the distraction! Get him Rand! Buzzzzzzz!

Emillith

• Level 3
  • Fell Points: 0
    • View Profile
    • Joyful Light of the Stargarden
« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2008, 02:23:49 AM »
Did anyone else feel the freeing of Peter from Jessie was anticlimatic?

Peter Ahlstrom

• Administrator
  • Level 59
  • Fell Points: 2
  • Assistant to Mr. Sanderson
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2008, 06:22:18 AM »
Today's episode:

Everything is on the table this season. They're clearly going for broke. Question is, will it break them?
All Saiyuki fans should check out Dazzle! Emotionally wrenching action-adventure and quirky humor! (At least read chapter 6 and tell me if you're not hooked.) Volume 10 out now!

darxbane

• Level 17
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 07, 2008, 07:14:11 PM »
Not a bad episode, over all.  I still have no idead why the two peters weren't invisible if they were afraid to be seen.  anyway, we now know that the Haitian's power can allow Peter, Sylar, and even Claire to be killed.
I wanted to write something profound here, but I couldn't think of anything.

Reaves

• Level 23
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 07, 2008, 10:25:30 PM »
Well its good to know that Sylar and Peter actually ARE brothers, and it wasn't just their mom being mysterious.
Also I was gonna swear that was how Peter gets his scar across his face, when Claire was cutting him with the scalpel.

RJF: "AHA! You fell victim to one of the classic blunders! The most famous is never get involved in a land war in Cairhien, but only slightly less well-known is this: never go in against a warder when he is only the distraction! Get him Rand! Buzzzzzzz!

Reaves

• Level 23
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2008, 03:12:55 AM »
Wow I feel really bad for vortex man and Ando. Although they might just open up the next episode with Hiro going back in time and saving him...

Really, not much happened in this episode. Except we introduced a whole lot of new villians.

Peter Ahlstrom

• Administrator
  • Level 59
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 14, 2008, 06:06:33 PM »
We assumed that Hiro had planted a fake blood pack in Ando's clothes, or something like that. The question is whether or not speedster saw it.

I called Mr. Petrelli's return after last week's preview.

This show is getting pretty dark though.
All Saiyuki fans should check out Dazzle! Emotionally wrenching action-adventure and quirky humor! (At least read chapter 6 and tell me if you're not hooked.) Volume 10 out now!

Fellfrosch

• Administrator
  • Level 68
  • Fell Points: 42
  • Walkin' with a dead man over my shoulder.
    • View Profile
    • Fearful Symmetry
« Reply #22 on: October 14, 2008, 06:08:29 PM »
I wish I didn't hate this show so much, though I admit I'm not trying very hard to like it.
"Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you walk into an open sewer and die." --Mel Brooks

My author website: http://www.fearfulsymmetry.net

Peter Ahlstrom

• Administrator
  • Level 59
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 14, 2008, 06:45:52 PM »
I'm getting pretty dubious about it. I'm not sure it won't pull itself together, but I'm starting to suspect it won't.

darxbane

• Level 17
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 22, 2008, 08:26:13 PM »
They are really taking some creative license now.  Why did Adam die just because he lost his power?  His body should have just started aging normally.  It was a nice affect, but way out there.

Peter Ahlstrom

• Administrator
  • Level 59
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 22, 2008, 10:10:48 PM »
Yeah, I think so too. And I don't like it that he died so easily.

(Of course, when they did the exact same thing on Roswell, when Max got absorbed and turned into dust, the guy who absorbed him eventually just turned into him so it was like he never died...)

darxbane

• Level 17
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 23, 2008, 03:42:53 PM »
I don't think they are going that way this time, though.  They just wanted to make Pa Patrelli look particularly evil.  Ironically, killing someone who was hell-bent on destroying humanity doesn't invoke a lot of sympathy.  I wonder how Peter will get his powers back?  I imagine he lost the ability to absorb powers to his father as well?   

Loud_G

• Level 11
  • Drawer of Dragons
    • View Profile
    • George the Dragon
« Reply #27 on: October 23, 2008, 04:06:53 PM »
See I figured that Adam was just so old that the removal of his powers returned his body to the state that it should have been at had he not had powers.

Though, I was kind of disappointed to see him go.. :(
George the Dragon   <---- My webcomic. 

WARNING:
Features a very silly dragon. Hilarity MAY ensue.

little wilson

• Level 29
  • Hero of Ages: Preservation
    • View Profile
    • My Myspace
« Reply #28 on: November 14, 2008, 08:10:05 AM »
Though, I was kind of disappointed to see him go.. :(

I was very disappointed to see him go. Adam rocked. His death was so anti-climactic after all he did last season. I had high hopes for him this season. But NO, the writers copped out. Pansies....

Last ep was kind of lame. I normally like the background eps, but this one....meh. I thought the previous ep was pretty good though. Sucks that Pete lost all his powers. Daddy Petrelli is an evil man. Love his power, though. Totally fits with Sylar's and Peter's.
"You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

MrPaperCamel

• Level 12
  • Camel Superiority
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 14, 2008, 05:27:25 PM »
Adam had such an anti-climactic end. In fact, much of this season feels anti-climactic. They set something up pretty crazy and then just *fhwoosh* is magically fixes itself in some way.
If it's not on fire, it's usually a software problem.