Elend
Ten Soon
Kell
Breeze
Marsh
Ham
Spook
Zane

Author Topic: What MB character are you and why?  (Read 8786 times)

SarahG

• Level 13
  • Fell Points: 0
    • View Profile
Re: What MB character are you and why?
« Reply #30 on: September 22, 2008, 09:48:45 PM »
Don't worry, you couldn't have listed every possible character or the poll would have been 2 pages long.  And someone still would have complained that they wanted to be that one young koloss that Elend killed.
He ate my horse.

GreenMonsta

• Level 22
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 22, 2008, 09:50:46 PM »
Too true.
"No signs of anything that could cause even a slight case of death"

"He's a paraplegic whats he gonna do, bite us?"

Reaves

• Level 23
  • Fell Points: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 22, 2008, 10:54:32 PM »
Don't worry, you couldn't have listed every possible character or the poll would have been 2 pages long.  And someone still would have complained that they wanted to be that one young koloss that Elend killed.

I can see it now...some young new poster being the perfect fit. He's big, blue, and has a peculiar penchant for eating horses...
Quote from: VegasDev
RJF: "AHA! You fell victim to one of the classic blunders! The most famous is never get involved in a land war in Cairhien, but only slightly less well-known is this: never go in against a warder when he is only the distraction! Get him Rand! Buzzzzzzz!

JCHancey

• Level 8
  • Formerly known as Jakobus
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 23, 2008, 07:01:54 AM »
My first choice would be Ten'Soon, I'm kind of a mooshy, shapeless, person :P

But in reality I see myself as Zane. Everyone who knows me already thinks I'm insane, I have a metal spike in my chest, and I get random thoughts that make me laugh and/or want to hurt someone.....

creepy.....
RJF: "I spit upon the ground where you no longer ever existed."

GreenMonsta

• Level 22
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 23, 2008, 09:15:48 PM »
Sweet. Want to hang out some time?

VegasDev

• Level 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 23, 2008, 09:40:50 PM »
I'd be Captain Demoux because I have been preaching Kelsierism to everyone I know. And also, this one time I suddenly felt a surge of power enabling me to beat up the 4th grade schoolyard bully. At that moment I knew someone out there was helping me and that Vanessa would never mess with me again. Ok, I didn't beat her up but I did prevent her from giving me a wedgie and while she did keep picking on me, that all stopped when I started hanging out with an older person on the playground. Although Vanessa did start again in the 9th grade when my mom stopped being a recess attendant, but by that time I had learned to cut my underwear with a scissors so that they pulled out cleanly without hurting me. I eventually got even when I posted some rather rude comments about her on my myspace page; It was worth having to sleep on the couch though. Ahhh, Kelsierism, there's always another secret.
Now you've got all the ones with beards on one side and all the
moustaches on the other.

GreenMonsta

• Level 22
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 23, 2008, 10:44:22 PM »
Vegas you never cease amusing me.

JCHancey

• Level 8
  • Formerly known as Jakobus
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 23, 2008, 10:48:09 PM »
I'd be Captain Demoux because I have been preaching Kelsierism to everyone I know. And also, this one time I suddenly felt a surge of power enabling me to beat up the 4th grade schoolyard bully. At that moment I knew someone out there was helping me and that Vanessa would never mess with me again. Ok, I didn't beat her up but I did prevent her from giving me a wedgie and while she did keep picking on me, that all stopped when I started hanging out with an older person on the playground. Although Vanessa did start again in the 9th grade when my mom stopped being a recess attendant, but by that time I had learned to cut my underwear with a scissors so that they pulled out cleanly without hurting me. I eventually got even when I posted some rather rude comments about her on my myspace page; It was worth having to sleep on the couch though. Ahhh, Kelsierism, there's always another secret.

HEY I REMEMBER DO-..... nevermind
RJF: "I spit upon the ground where you no longer ever existed."

Elmandr

• Level 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 25, 2008, 07:41:39 AM »

Best short story EVER!
"I love you."
"you dont. You just think you do because i'm all you know."
"Really? So whats this burning sensation i'm having in my stomach?"
"Too much ale."
"Not love?"
"No. But i can see how you confused the two."
"I don't feel good."
"They do that to you."
"my legs, their numb."
"Hahaha!"
"haha!"

GreenMonsta

• Level 22
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 25, 2008, 04:21:48 PM »
I dont know he has had a couple good ones in the past

Elmandr

• Level 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 25, 2008, 04:58:43 PM »

Haven't read them...

But until then, that was the greatest really short, short story i have ever read!

Managed to have more twists in this paragraph than the entire Inheritance series so far!
"I love you."
"Too much ale."
"Not love?"
"I don't feel good."
"They do that to you."
"my legs, their numb."
"Hahaha!"
"haha!"

Reaves

• Level 23
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 26, 2008, 12:10:43 AM »

Haven't read them...

But until then, that was the greatest really short, short story i have ever read!

Managed to have more twists in this paragraph than the entire Inheritance series so far!

lol true that!
Quote from: VegasDev
RJF: "AHA! You fell victim to one of the classic blunders! The most famous is never get involved in a land war in Cairhien, but only slightly less well-known is this: never go in against a warder when he is only the distraction! Get him Rand! Buzzzzzzz!

echigo109

• Level 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 15, 2008, 02:52:12 AM »
i would be kel because i would love to have the power and skill he has. plus being seen as a god would't hurt, the homicidal streak would be controled( slightly )

Elmandr

• Level 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 17, 2008, 02:28:27 AM »
I'm definitely a breeze.

I have a rich taste (except for the hat thing). I complain plenty, but deep down inside i really care. Plus i'm extremely lazy. And younger women have a thing for me. :P
"I love you."
"Too much ale."
"Not love?"
"I don't feel good."
"They do that to you."
"my legs, their numb."
"Hahaha!"
"haha!"

achren99

• Level 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 18, 2008, 10:15:37 PM »
Well I for one totally relate to Vin.  I didn't have a terrible life like her--but I understand her trust issues.  She's a totally realistic girl--and I'd like to think I am a totally realistic girl too.  She's pretty much the coolest--and her powers would be freakin awesome.  Finesse and stealth are the way to go.

So--I picked Vin.  Some people might think it disturbing that I relate to her and see a lot of characteristics in her that are in myself...but I think it's perfectly normal... :)