Author Topic: The all encompassing UtopiaGreen1-10 thread  (Read 6044 times)

Peter Ahlstrom

• Administrator
  • Level 59
  • Fell Points: 2
  • Assistant to Mr. Sanderson
    • View Profile
Re: The all encompassing UtopiaGreen1-10 thread
« Reply #30 on: September 25, 2008, 11:44:01 PM »
Try using fewer lines per paragraph (it's easier on the eyes), and try not to go around saying how you hate people's usernames—in your supposed very first post.

You're not writing exactly like UtopiaGreen, but you showed up the very day he was banned the second time, and he seemed to be the only topic you cared to write about. Allay our suspicions by being nice, reasonable, and having opinions on other subjects.

Your introduction thread post helps, though. It contains information that UtopiaGreen is unlikely to be capable of making up, based on our experience with him.
All Saiyuki fans should check out Dazzle! Emotionally wrenching action-adventure and quirky humor! (At least read chapter 6 and tell me if you're not hooked.) Volume 10 out now!

themaladroit1

• Level 2
  • Fell Points: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 26, 2008, 12:11:17 AM »
Boy, seems to me you're determined to take things the wrong way. Although, more paragraphs, easier on eyes, thanks.  If you reread my original post it says that I didn't like a person's user name, but I was, once again, using it as an example as to how one might come to assumptions over a person w/o knowing anything about them.

I then went on to say that that person who I used strictly as an example of how one may not like something just by reading it and that as it turns out the one I formed an--totally and completely wrong--assumption of a name because that person was the very first person to welcome me to the forum. Therefore, I was trying to explain how sometimes either a post or just the reading of a word could be so far off from the actual. Make sense?

I'm saying just from reading the user name Miyabi I formed an inaccurate assumption because as it turns out, after being first welcomed by said person, that he is very obviously a very AWESOME person. So, if what I posted was taken in any way the wrong way I would like to offer my heartfelt apology to Miyabi and say if offense was taken to me using you as an example it in no way was meant that way. Thus,  I offer my humble apologies. Was rather meant as a compliment. You were the first to welcome me to the forum, so I thought I might use it to make a point. Never meant anything by it.

I would like to say, again, sorry, if I have given offense where none was intended.  Same with Ookla, obviously intelligent so I thought--and I really did think I had thought this all out well--that you were one I could use as an example. I guess in the future I'll keep any names out of the equation when trying to offer up a point. Especially where a Troll that is more despised than I had realized is concerned.

I respect your opinion, but am thinking it's not one to be changed very easily.  So at this point either I am or I am not the big U word.  This will be my last post on this subject, too many other great threads to comment on than to try to change peoples minds that may already be made up and unwilling to change them. I am what I am and it's not who you think. Thanks for your kind words btw Chaos, much appreciated. I think I'm going to try and concentrate on other things from here on out.

Maybe I should become a writer, I sure do write a large enough tome just in passing :P

Peter Ahlstrom

• Administrator
  • Level 59
  • Fell Points: 2
  • Assistant to Mr. Sanderson
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 26, 2008, 01:04:05 AM »
I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt now, and if we can all leave UtopiaGreen behind us I think that will be best. :) The evidence we had was circumstantial, but at the time there wasn't any counterevidence and we were frustrated with ban evasion. That isn't the case now, so, welcome.
All Saiyuki fans should check out Dazzle! Emotionally wrenching action-adventure and quirky humor! (At least read chapter 6 and tell me if you're not hooked.) Volume 10 out now!

Spriggan

• Administrator
  • Level 78
  • Fell Points: 31
  • Yes, I am this awesome
    • View Profile
    • Legacies Lost
« Reply #33 on: September 26, 2008, 01:18:08 AM »
They're not the same people so knock off all the accusations and harsh tones.

Utopia was from San Diego and this guy is from Colorado
Screw it, I'm buying crayons and paper. I can imagineer my own adventures! Wheeee!

Chuck Norris is the reason Waldo is hiding.

Chunky Monkey Sr.

• Level 2
  • Fell Points: 0
  • Government is not reason,or eloquence, it is force
    • View Profile
    • The Junk Folder
« Reply #34 on: September 26, 2008, 03:03:53 AM »
So let it be written...so let it be done!
Eagles may soar, but Penguins don't get sucked into Jet Engines.

Comatose

• Level 19
  • Fell Points: 1
  • A Shard of Adonalsium
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 28, 2008, 12:22:28 AM »
I missed most of this situation I think, when I last knew the troll, he was still on his first account, I return, to find four utopias, and this topic, wow.  Good riddance, is what I have to say, the guy was annoying.  Ièm going to miss laughing at his post though, of course I think I may have missed the more offensive points (as well as earning fell points for the comebacks) oh well!
"Look, I'm just trying to change the world, okay?  I don't have time for a grudge match with every poser in a parka!"
- Dr. Horrible

"There's always another secret..."
- Kelsier