Author Topic: Kindle format  (Read 1435 times)

uber

• Level 1
  • Fell Points: 0
    • View Profile
Kindle format
« on: June 12, 2008, 04:35:55 AM »
Hello all!  I'm a big Brandon fan, I was lucky enough to pick up Elantris on a whim one day and have been a very happy reader ever since!

I've bought Mistborn 1 again in Kindle format and thoroughly enjoyed the reread.  I'm wondering if there has been any word if Brandon's other books will be available in Amazon's Kindle store.  I'm concerned that they wont as it seems Mistborn 1 is no longer available through their store (very happy I bought it when I did...missed it when it was free, but I'm happy to rebuy such a great book).

I originally planned on checking with Tor about this, but I'm unable to find any contact information other than a snail mail address and I'm doubtful that I would hear back by sending a letter.  I'm hoping someone here may have the information I'm looking for!

Thanks!

Janiha

• Level 1
  • Fell Points: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Kindle format
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2008, 08:55:13 PM »
I'll second you on this one!!  I actually did write a snail-mail letter to Tor and got no answer back.... I would definitely buy all of Brandon's books again just to have them on my Kindle.  As it is I only have Mistborn and one of the earlier versions of Warbreaker! :'(