Author Topic: How do you like your tea?  (Read 3273 times)

Oseleon

• Level 8
  • Fell Points: 0
  • Wie Fieles Russlander Fur Ein Panzer Halten?
    • View Profile
Re: How do you like your tea?
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2005, 09:49:41 AM »
Good essay, I used that as one of my excuses to drink tea in English class when I was in Highschool
Just ask Osleon...

It was a hoot!  We'd sit in the back, eating Biscotti, drinking Tea, Each day in English.... While the rest of the class was held under an Iron boot.  

The best part was when another student tried to eat a sandwich durring class and was ordered to stop...  He pointed back to us as Jeffe was filling my cup and said "But they can..."
The teacher's responce was "when you contribute like they do, then you can"
Alles!!!

Mistress of Darkness

• Level 37
  • Mama
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2005, 01:10:57 PM »
Hot, and pure from the tea bag. I'm an Herbal person myself.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2005, 01:11:43 PM by Treyva »
" If i ever need a pen-name I'd choose EUOL, just to confuse everyone. " --Entropy

Archon

• Level 27
  • Fell Points: 2
  • Master of Newbie Smackdown
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2005, 06:00:07 PM »
I like tea strong, with milk or without, I like it both ways. Never really needed sugar. And I also like it to start out really hot so it takes a long time to drink.

Hey, Offspring is good music. I don't like the other two, but Offspring is definitely good, and not for white trash.

Jeffe and Oseleon, I definitely envy you two. And when I say envy, I mean hate with a passion. In the face. Twice. I carried on, literally, the whole of what was supposed to be a class discussion. Nobody had read the work that we were discussing except me, so I was talking to the teacher for the whole hour. And this is a regular thing. And still I can't get away with that sort of thing.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2005, 06:00:59 PM by Archon »
It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not. -Andre Gide
In the depth of winter, I finally discovered that within me there lay an invincible summer. -Albert Camus

Master Gopher

• Level 11
  • I do not disguise my nerdiness.
    • View Profile
    • HomePage
« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2005, 06:55:56 PM »

Hey, Offspring is good music.

Agreed.

We'd sit in the back, eating Biscotti, drinking Tea, Each day in English.... While the rest of the class was held under an Iron boot.

That sounds awesome. You must have had one hell of a cool english teacher. *writes in notebook* "Mission for year: Convince various members of staff to allow me to drink tea in class."

The excellent thing about doing Ext. 2 english is that it's such a small class you get spoiled. At least that's what my mum does to her classes...she keeps *feeding* them. Though I'd still hate to be taught by my mother.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2005, 06:56:25 PM by Master_Gopher »