Author Topic: The Very General Spike Theme  (Read 1272 times)

Vintage

• Level 5
  • Fell Points: 0
    • View Profile
The Very General Spike Theme
« on: May 15, 2008, 02:30:02 PM »
Since the Koloss thread is turning into a spike discussion, I thought, for order sake, that it would be better to place our notes and comments on different spikes here. It could be mainly the Inquisitors' spikes but, if any other creature (beside the Koloss since they have their own thread) is discovered with one or more (including poor Zane - R.I.P.).

I hesitate into just following this topic in the Hemalurgy thread since there is a possibility that Hemalurgy could belong only to the Lord Ruler and that he only created the Inquisitors with it, themselves not using hemalurgy. We know that they have the power of a Mistborn, but that is not also sufficient to say that they are so either.

So we found three quotes, 1 from MB1 and 2 from MB2 that confirms that the eye spikes are Iron, one in MB1 that tells us that the spike between the shoulder blade was steel. This is a start.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2008, 02:35:09 PM by Vintage »

AvalonDreamer

• Level 8
  • Fell Points: 0
  • Boy Genius - Grown Up... Kinda.
    • View Profile
Re: The Very General Spike Theme
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2008, 04:55:15 PM »
This discussion belongs in the Comprehensive Hemalurgy Thread, the reason we're going off about spikes in the Koloss thread is because... they have spikes. We're just not sure as to what they do entirely. Thanks for trying to unmuck it, but going off on tangents seems to be a site-wide passtime around here. :P
My friends held an intervention, to stop my ridiculous plans to take over the world (Jake ended up in the hospital). I convinced them to let me take over other worlds though.

*Evil grin*

RIP: James Oliver Rigney, Jr.