Author Topic: These Stupid Titles VI  (Read 140211 times)

dawncawley

• Level 11
  • Fell Points: 0
    • View Profile
Re: These Stupid Titles VI
« Reply #975 on: December 06, 2008, 03:03:22 AM »
I will be here for a bit. :) Not sure how much stuff I am going to be able to keep up if I don't have any help in responding. :)

MrPaperCamel

• Level 12
  • Camel Superiority
    • View Profile
« Reply #976 on: December 06, 2008, 03:14:31 AM »
Been back and forth, must Gymercize now though. Catch peeps later.
If it's not on fire, it's usually a software problem.

dawncawley

• Level 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #977 on: December 06, 2008, 03:17:01 AM »
See ya when you get back. :D

little wilson

• Level 29
  • Hero of Ages: Preservation
    • View Profile
    • My Myspace
« Reply #978 on: December 06, 2008, 03:18:03 AM »
gymercize?....that's a great word. Wasn't sure about it at first, but as I was typing it out, I'm like "ya know, it's got a cool ring to it."

And peppermint hot chocolate sounds delicious....I love that stuff. I'd make it right now if I had anything peppermint in my apartment....
"You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

Silk

• Level 31
  • ...no room for someone in second place...
    • View Profile
    • Beyond Impossibility
« Reply #979 on: December 06, 2008, 03:21:34 AM »
Did you guys miss me?

I love eggnog but even though I hardly ever drink I can see the logic behind putting rum in it. It's great, just maybe a little too sweet.

I wonder what it would taste like with other alcohols in there... Hmm.

Gymercise. I should do that more often. I meant to go today, and then slept in.

But I walked to my swing band meeting and back, so that's okay, right? An hour's worth of exercise, even if it's not gymercise.

little wilson

• Level 29
    • View Profile
    • My Myspace
« Reply #980 on: December 06, 2008, 03:25:37 AM »
Yes, I missed you, Raethe.....but I've been gone, too, so I missed you a while ago.....

I don't like eggnog. I'm not exactly sure what it is about the stuff that I don't like, but it just doesn't agree with my tastebuds....

And you did more exercise than I did today....all I did was walk to my classes. And that didn't take very long since I live right next to campus...
"You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

Silk

• Level 31
    • View Profile
    • Beyond Impossibility
« Reply #981 on: December 06, 2008, 03:28:06 AM »
Haha. Well, I drive to my classes daily, so you've got me beat there.

Of course, it would probably take me two days to WALK to my classes, so ...kind of not an option...

dawncawley

• Level 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #982 on: December 06, 2008, 03:29:21 AM »
Silk you have returned. :) Glad to see you back.....

Wilson, you came back. :D  I have missed you too.

It is a weird thing that they are making all different flavors of candy canes. I just think of peppermint when I think of candy canes. But, my husband managed to find chocolate ones, and many flavored ones too. Fruity, creme sicley and all kinds of crazy flavors.

And yes, the walking counts, even though it wasn't gymercise. And walking anywhere counts. :D

little wilson

• Level 29
    • View Profile
    • My Myspace
« Reply #983 on: December 06, 2008, 03:32:32 AM »
Last fall, I got a lot more exercise, since I lived a bit further away from the campus and I didn't have a car then either...I'd walk at least a mile and half every day....now, I walk about 1/2 a mile...and then I hole myself up in my room like any good hermit....

And BLAST! I haven't been calling her Silk!...And you really missed me? Wow....That makes me feel good. I would've stayed but I had to go to a bridal shower for one of my friends....

I prefer peppermint candy canes. I've had the different flavors, but peppermint's the best....And now it's getting harder and harder to find that kind...

Silk

• Level 31
    • View Profile
    • Beyond Impossibility
« Reply #984 on: December 06, 2008, 03:33:24 AM »
Haha. I usually walk TO the gym when I gymercise, also. I like walking. And it's cheaper than driving. ::)

Chocolate flavoured candy canes are kinda weird, for sure. I like peppermint, though I always say I'll try anything once.

Maybe not anything. A sushi flavoured candy  cane might be pretty weird.

*debates changing handle to Silk*

XD

little wilson

• Level 29
    • View Profile
    • My Myspace
« Reply #985 on: December 06, 2008, 03:36:04 AM »
If you changed your name to Silk, I wouldn't have to remember what to call you....That would make it easier on me...

I've been debating doing an all-around change. Do my name, and my picture and see how many people I mess up...I should do it right when I level up, too, so then people won't go "oh, it's the lonely hermit, well that's little wilson then...." I probably won't do it, though. I don't know what to change my name to.

dawncawley

• Level 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #986 on: December 06, 2008, 03:39:17 AM »
Whether you change the handle or not, we will be calling you Silk in here hon. :)

And of course I missed you Wilson, I missed you all. It was lonely there for a while. When is your friend getting married? Bridal showers are so much fun if  you have the right group of people.

And I haven't been brave enough to try the chocolate candy canes. The kids like them though. :)

little wilson

• Level 29
    • View Profile
    • My Myspace
« Reply #987 on: December 06, 2008, 03:42:57 AM »
She's getting married on the 20th. This bridal shower was pretty fun. We had a panda strip to music right at the beginning (it's a joke, the panda in question sang to the girl and the rest of her apartment a couple weeks ago...). He burst out of the closet in the living room, and then one of the girls turned some music on and he started dancing....and then stripping.  :D

I think I've had the chocolate ones before...they were interesting.

Silk

• Level 31
    • View Profile
    • Beyond Impossibility
« Reply #988 on: December 06, 2008, 03:43:56 AM »
Haha. Maybe I should do what Wilson said and wait until I level up to change my handle. I'd add "see how many people I can confuse" but it's not like that many people on this forum know me ::)

little wilson

• Level 29
    • View Profile
    • My Myspace
« Reply #989 on: December 06, 2008, 03:45:41 AM »
No more than know me....and it really wouldn't be very successful, since all they'd have to do is look at your profile and see what your username is...