Author Topic: These Stupid Titles VI  (Read 132271 times)

MrPaperCamel

• Level 12
  • Fell Points: 0
  • Camel Superiority
    • View Profile
Re: These Stupid Titles VI
« Reply #825 on: December 05, 2008, 04:36:49 PM »
I could have been in on some awesomeness and instead I go out drinking with a pretty girl...oh wait, no contest =).
If it's not on fire, it's usually a software problem.

GreenMonsta

• Level 22
    • View Profile
« Reply #826 on: December 05, 2008, 05:22:27 PM »
No contest at all sir. Heck that's one of the main reasons why I don't post on weekends. Drinking with friends, pretty girls. I mean come on now who could blame you. It was a lot of fun though and I'm sorry you missed it. If you haven't yet, you might want to scan what was said. Some of it was really good.
"No signs of anything that could cause even a slight case of death"

"He's a paraplegic whats he gonna do, bite us?"

little wilson

• Level 29
  • Hero of Ages: Preservation
    • View Profile
    • My Myspace
« Reply #827 on: December 05, 2008, 05:24:08 PM »
I am so glad I was able to participate in about 14 pages of those.....Sad day that I missed the last 4 though. Stupid sleep...As much fun as it was, though, I still wish that I had more of a life so that I DIDN'T end up spending all that time on here....So good job having a life, Paper.

And now. I have class. I shall be back in 3 hours.....And then we can work on the noble advancement of Monsta from just a regular mercenary to the valiant (can mercenaries be valiant? and is the advancement of them really something that can be considered noble?) position of "experienced" where he can then challenge the dread force of Chaos.

Dun, dun, dun
"You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

GreenMonsta

• Level 22
    • View Profile
« Reply #828 on: December 05, 2008, 05:26:40 PM »
Wilson I am also upset I missed the last four or five pages. *Shakes fist at sleep* but sigh that's the way things work. I look forward to your assistance and thank you in advance for the help.

dawncawley

• Level 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #829 on: December 05, 2008, 05:29:01 PM »
Ugh....sleep can be hard on you when you miss eight pages of stuff in one night. Sheesh...and the snakes in the alcohol? Does it get any better than that?

I'm happy to see the promotions coming along nicely. Perhaps I will get one today. I mean, anything is possible in here. We are a very post happy bunch, and it seems no topic is too silly. ;) I live for silly, so it is a good thing I suppose. But, I forget how we got from nekkid snow boarding to Habusake and karaoke. Don't tell me, I'm just saying, I read it and have forgotten already. All I can think of is that it must have been a smooth transition. :D

And Monsta, pretty girls and friends are as good a reason as any to miss what is happening here. I shall be available for the help in advancing your level today as well. I think between Wilson and I we should be able to get you there. :)

GreenMonsta

• Level 22
    • View Profile
« Reply #830 on: December 05, 2008, 05:32:13 PM »
Well thank you. I missed the whole snakes in alcohol and karaoke things. I also read and forgot them. I think its about time you got a level up. You close enough as it is. You have been a forester long enough and helped out enough people you deserve it. Also there is no subject silly enough here in Stupid Titles.

Dount Cooku

• Level 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #831 on: December 05, 2008, 05:33:23 PM »
Holy crap!  I've only been away from the boards for less than a day, and there's 18 pages of stuff to skim!

So how many levels did people get over the past 12 hours or so? ;)

GreenMonsta

• Level 22
    • View Profile
« Reply #832 on: December 05, 2008, 05:34:47 PM »
Im about 29 posts away from my second level in 24 hours. I probably posted up to around 60 posts around the boards lastnight.

little wilson

• Level 29
    • View Profile
    • My Myspace
« Reply #833 on: December 05, 2008, 05:37:10 PM »
You read it and forgot it? I helped POST it, and I've forgotten....I actually just tried to remember, but no. Nothing. I do remember we talked about childhood injuries, and the intelligence of glasses, but other than that, I've got nothin'.

No problem Monsta. Might as well be doing this for a good cause, then doing something else out of boredom...With this there is a purpose...And heck, I'll probably be able to advance too. Maybe I can stop being a hermit (although I WILL miss the enlightened part....). That will be fun. I was only a hermit for less than 2 days....

EDIT: 60 posts?....I got 70. At least. And this is why I say I don't have a life...
« Last Edit: December 05, 2008, 05:38:45 PM by little_wilson »
"You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

Dount Cooku

• Level 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #834 on: December 05, 2008, 05:42:04 PM »
Wow, and again I say, wow!  70 posts?  :o

So did you guys get any sleep last night in between posts? ;)

little wilson

• Level 29
    • View Profile
    • My Myspace
« Reply #835 on: December 05, 2008, 05:43:54 PM »
I slept for 8 hours....It was beautiful.....And I dreamed of the stuff we posted on this thread (and I DON'T mean the snowboarding part :o )....I would've preferred to dream about other stuff, but...I can't really control my dreams. It sucks.

dawncawley

• Level 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #836 on: December 05, 2008, 05:51:55 PM »
I remember the glasses bit now, and someone having horrible luck with injuries......that was you wasn't it Wilson? Poor thing.

And I should level today, but that doesn't mean that the forest will no longer be available for your use. :) We love the forest, and it has given us many things. Hiding places, and hermit places, and snowboarding places.....and cover from the nasties who are hunting us. (I'm pretty sure that isn't a word, but I was given permission to make stuff up, so I'm going with that.) ;)

little wilson

• Level 29
    • View Profile
    • My Myspace
« Reply #837 on: December 05, 2008, 05:55:38 PM »
Yes, that was me....What with being run over, almost drowned, many black eyes, etc etc etc, life's been fun....And I actually say that seriously. I'm glad all that stuff's happened. It makes for some VERY interesting stories when life slows down...like on here....

And I'm curious what you'll level up to..I guess we'll find out before too long...And now I REALLY have to go or I'm going to be late for class...

dawncawley

• Level 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #838 on: December 05, 2008, 06:01:51 PM »
Go, and enjoy class. :) Some of my most fond memories are of school, both college and high school. Middle school was awful, but I got over it. I was an awkward pre-teen and had a family life that was far from private, through no fault of my own. It made for interesting fodder for the other kids in school.

I am also rather interested in what comes after Forester. I am pleased to be in nature, so I am hoping I stay here. :)

I should go see where else there is to post while I work on this level thing. ;)

Loud_G

• Level 11
  • Drawer of Dragons
    • View Profile
    • George the Dragon
« Reply #839 on: December 05, 2008, 06:02:55 PM »
EDIT: 60 posts?....I got 70. At least. And this is why I say I don't have a life...

Holy Poisonous Snake Wiskey!  That is a lot of posting little dude :D

I have posted a total of 5 time in that same time period :P  

I've never understood how one can drink anything with a dead anything at the bottom of the bottle. A Worm, a scorpion OR a snake.

Gives me the willies....
George the Dragon   <---- My webcomic. 

WARNING:
Features a very silly dragon. Hilarity MAY ensue.