Author Topic: These Stupid Titles VI  (Read 138773 times)

darxbane

• Level 17
  • Fell Points: 0
    • View Profile
Re: These Stupid Titles VI
« Reply #45 on: August 19, 2008, 08:32:59 PM »
It looks like the stars will let you know when you are ready to level up.  I like the new color scheme, although I was typing a personal message today and it got destroyed because the upgrade happened while I was typing.  Oh well.
I wanted to write something profound here, but I couldn't think of anything.

Miyabi

• Level 45
  • Fell Points: 1
  • Simple is the concept of love as eternity.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 19, 2008, 08:50:10 PM »
It's not an upgrade, the site was hacked.
オレは長超猿庁じゃ〜。

Comatose

• Level 19
  • A Shard of Adonalsium
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 19, 2008, 08:56:27 PM »
But the site was hacked after the blue and stars came up.  The blue color scheme and stars were up last night (my time), and the site was hacked this morning (at least that was when everything went white, and it said Spriggan was fixing it).  I was wondering if this is like... version 5.0 or something?  I dunno.
"Look, I'm just trying to change the world, okay?  I don't have time for a grudge match with every poser in a parka!"
- Dr. Horrible

"There's always another secret..."
- Kelsier

Peter Ahlstrom

• Administrator
  • Level 59
  • Fell Points: 2
  • Assistant to Mr. Sanderson
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 20, 2008, 02:34:41 AM »
Well, hopefully it doesn't take too long to get the titles back this time. Looks like Spriggan's going to be busy for a while though.
All Saiyuki fans should check out Dazzle! Emotionally wrenching action-adventure and quirky humor! (At least read chapter 6 and tell me if you're not hooked.) Volume 10 out now!

Comatose

• Level 19
  • A Shard of Adonalsium
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 20, 2008, 07:47:13 PM »
THANK-YOU SPRIGGAN!  YOU'RE THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Look, I'm just trying to change the world, okay?  I don't have time for a grudge match with every poser in a parka!"
- Dr. Horrible

- Kelsier

Shrain

• Level 34
  • Gargoyles have all the fun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 20, 2008, 09:14:21 PM »
Indeed. I didn't have Sprigg's email so, when I saw something funky was going on, I emailed EUOL, SE, and Nessa. I'm sure Sprigg willl figure out how to get the main page of the side back online soon.

Oh, and a pox upon those hackers who messed with our inalienable right for time wasting!!
Lord Ruler and Lady Protractor were off on vacation, thus the angles running amok.
--Spriggan

"The movie of my life must be really low-budget."
--Harry Dresden in DEAD BEAT

Reaves

• Level 23
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 21, 2008, 04:40:26 PM »
i dont even really understand why we were hacked...we only have about 1300 members, you'd think a hacker would want to make a bigger splash...
Quote from: VegasDev
RJF: "AHA! You fell victim to one of the classic blunders! The most famous is never get involved in a land war in Cairhien, but only slightly less well-known is this: never go in against a warder when he is only the distraction! Get him Rand! Buzzzzzzz!

Andrew the Great

• Level 19
  • Fell Points: 0
  • If that never happened again, it would be too soon
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 22, 2008, 01:51:11 AM »
Sadness...Still no titles. I leveled up and I don't know what I am...Identity crisis. Anyway, I'm sure sprig's doing all he can, but I eagerly await the return of my title.
Sign on wall: "We're doing everything we can to get you to the math lab and get you help."
Random girl: "That explains so much about the way my professors have been teaching..."

"Look! I can play Mary had a little lamb on my rape whistle!"

Executor of Chaos' Opinions in the Event of His Absence

Comatose

• Level 19
  • A Shard of Adonalsium
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 22, 2008, 07:10:41 AM »
I'm only five posts away, (four after this one), I wonder what a Helpworker upgrades to.  I only hope I live long enough to find out (cough cough).
Not to be a pest or a badger or anything, but does anyone know when the main site will be back online?
- Dr. Horrible

- Kelsier

Reaves

• Level 23
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 22, 2008, 07:15:49 PM »
i am sure the admins are working as hard as they can but i imagine these things take time.
RJF: "AHA! You fell victim to one of the classic blunders! The most famous is never get involved in a land war in Cairhien, but only slightly less well-known is this: never go in against a warder when he is only the distraction! Get him Rand! Buzzzzzzz!

Skar

• Level 54
  • Fell Points: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 22, 2008, 09:05:54 PM »
Actually, I have it on good authority that the admins are together in the Bahamas wearing nothing but flip-flops and a light coat of oil.  I wouldn't look for the main site to be back up anytime soon... :P
"Skar is the kind of bird who, when you try to kill him with a stone, uses it, and the other bird, to take vengeance on you in a swirling melee of death."

-Fellfrosch

Comatose

• Level 19
  • A Shard of Adonalsium
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 27, 2008, 09:36:52 PM »
I think I might be about to level up, but I'm not sure anymore, and who knows what level 13's title is.  Now that they are gone, I really miss them.  Grass is always greener eh?
- Dr. Horrible

- Kelsier

Reaves

• Level 23
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 27, 2008, 09:42:52 PM »
lol yah its kinda ironic that we are in a topic called These Stupid Titles and here we are begging to get them back.

Miyabi

• Level 45
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 27, 2008, 10:49:45 PM »
I was thinking the same thing.
オレは長超猿庁じゃ〜。

Miyabi

• Level 45
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 04, 2008, 10:56:14 PM »
Sorry for the double post, but will we ever be getting them back?
オレは長超猿庁じゃ〜。