Author Topic: Mistborn RP  (Read 2112 times)

Serif

• Level 1
  • Fell Points: 0
    • View Profile
Mistborn RP
« on: February 13, 2008, 09:03:53 PM »
i have started a mistborn rp based off of the WoD system of action and dice and charector creation ( d10's) and am ST ( story telling other wise known as DM or GM) i think it would be awesome if white wolf would publish a source book for it ( Mistborn, The Snapping?) so that others could enjoy it. i read the thread about atium users as mistings and actually have one in my story as a complete coincidence ( ur world brandon not mine all i read ur fanfic's thing and personaly see my ST-ing as a more indepth fanfic ) 
so if anyone wants to create a gaming group or already has one i would be more then happy to give info on what i have done ( with none of the plot of my game being told( i have some...sneaky pc's))

Survivors Apostale

• Level 2
    • View Profile
Re: Mistborn RP
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2008, 10:17:35 PM »
I have done this and enjoy it as well. My first char was an atium burner which was tons of fun. Then I moved on to a lurcher, and finally a mistborn who was disguised as a coinshot from everybody.

It's always fun.

firstRainbowRose

• Level 18
  • Fell Points: 1
  • So pretty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2008, 05:01:30 AM »
*pout* and here I was getting excited.  Ah, well, table top rps are fun I guess.
"The custom of royalty in referring to oneself is to naturally employ the royal 'we'.  We are very happy, we are very sad, we are bored and suffer from ennui.  For a royal prince there's no such word as 'me', It's always 'we'.  So rightfully I should be two or three, don't you agree?"

Serif

• Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2008, 05:17:41 AM »
Survivor's Apostle did someone construct yours or is thare an official one that im not aware off
my atium burner ( decided to give the slang name , seer)
what system did you guys use?

Survivors Apostale

• Level 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2008, 07:51:06 PM »
It was more of a free form RP, based before the Collapse. I'll try to find the website it was on, but it had low membership and one of the members started spaming stuff so it lost it's innocense as the web master seemed to have given up. I'll look for it though.

Survivors Apostale

• Level 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2008, 08:12:49 PM »
http://z10.invisionfree.com/Mistborn/index.php?act=idx

It's been dead for a while now, but my Username on there is Vox of Faleast, and I have up one charactor so far, with a little bit of back story to him.