Author Topic: New to the site  (Read 1687 times)

skibocastle

• Level 3
  • Fell Points: 0
    • View Profile
New to the site
« on: January 18, 2008, 12:30:46 AM »
Hi everyone!  I just want to say that I am really glad I found Mistborn.  I loved the book, and am currently reading Well of Ascension.  I am always looking for new authors to read, and the fact that there is a website like this is great.  It doesn't seem like many authors make themselves so accessible to their fans.

Thanks Brandon!

EUOL

• Level 58
  • Fell Points: 33
  • Mr. Prolific [tm]
    • View Profile
    • Brandon Sanderson dot com
Re: New to the site
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2008, 11:48:18 AM »
No, thank you!  It's because of readers like you that I actually get to do this for a living. 
http://www.BrandonSanderson.com

"Technically, I don't even have a brain."--Fellfrosch

Daarian

• Level 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2008, 09:21:12 PM »
I'm with Skib.. Thank YOU Brandon.. because you don't have to be so interactive with your fans.. Most authors aren't. RJ was but not on the scale you are.. in fact I am waiting to see you blow up so big that you won't have time for such interaction either. Anyway, thanks for being so connected to your fans, even those of us who had no idea who you were until the AMoL announcement. XD
""Don't talk to me about nobleman," Vin said. "And don't say things about people you don't know.  You're no skaa-- you're just nobleman without titles." - Quote from Mistborn

Crux

• Level 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2008, 11:00:18 PM »
No, thank you!  It's because of readers like you that I actually get to do this for a living. 

you're welcome.

I am pretty much awesome aren't I.  :o

~Crux
(the coolest guy on at least 3 websites!)

:P :P :P :P :P :P