Author Topic: review: Kitty Takes a Holiday  (Read 1814 times)

Nessa

• Administrator
  • Level 32
  • Fell Points: 5
  • Giving life to demon spawn since 1999
    • View Profile
"The difference between the almost right word and the right word is really a large matter--'tis the difference between the lightning-bug and the lightning."  -  Mark Twain

Check out my book reviews at http://elitistbookreviews.blogspot.com/

Harbinger

• Level 10
  • Fell Points: 0
  • Goes up to eleven
    • View Profile
Re: review: Kitty Takes a Holiday
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2007, 01:59:16 AM »
You can't entice me to read this one, MsFish, because I already have! Ha! Harbinger ftw! ;D
Seriously, though, I really want to thank you for reviewing these books. You've led me to some great ones that I probably wouldn't have read otherwise.
Fighter, your intelligence is found to be lacking when compared to the average intelligence of a group of your peers. -White Mage

Small boys throw stones at frogs in jest. But the frogs do not die in jest. The frogs die in earnest. -Pliny the Elder

MsFish

• Level 44
  • Fell Points: 7
  • Geek Girl, Undercover
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2007, 07:10:19 AM »
Yay!  That makes me happy.  I really want these books to sell well, because I want more of them.
Hold fast to dreams, for when dreams die, life is a broken winged bird that cannot fly.  Hold fast to dreams, for when dreams go, life is a barren field frozen with snow.  -Langston Hughes

Sigyn

• Level 15
  • Fell Points: 0
  • Nonononono
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2007, 01:15:59 AM »
So I decided to try this series after this review and got the first one from the library.  I liked it, though it definitely had more sex going on than I wanted and I did wish she would stop using the f-word so much.  I realized as I read it, though, that ten years ago I would have found the content too much.  Now I don't.  I think that says something depressing about me.
If I had any clue, would I be here?