Local Authors > Stephanie Fowers

Let the Games Begin!!!

<< < (3/12) > >>

Nessa:

--- Quote from: dan_gaidin on September 13, 2007, 06:55:02 PM ---Stray dongs.   :D  Sorry, Nessa.  Typos I can't help but chuckle at...there are so many.
--- End quote ---

You should have seen it BEFORE I edited 5x before I posted it. I'm not completely coherent in the morning. You'll have to just take my typos as a matter of course. ;)

The Holy Saint, Grand High Poobah, Master of Monkeys, Ehlers:
I think that by definition, a hero is a good guy. That's what it boils down to.

I'm totally going to date the Superhero, though, because, My Super Ex-Girlfriend notwithstanding, how can that not be completely filled with awesome?

Me: "I don't want to make dinner. Wanna get Chinese?"
*whoosh*
Her: "Here you go. If you don't like the Szechuan Pork I can get something else."

Me: "I can't afford tickets to Hawaii for our Honeymoon."
Her: "That's ok, honey, I'll just fly us there!"

Me: "Microwave's busted again. No popcorn tonight"
*Heat vision zap*
Her: "I know you like the half-popped kernals, so I left some."

Seriously, is there a downside? I mean *besides* all the supervillains that come after you when they learn her secret identity.

Tink:
That's all fine and good as long as she isn't mad at you, ala My Super Ex-Girlfriend.

The Holy Saint, Grand High Poobah, Master of Monkeys, Ehlers:
Why would I want to get her mad at me? That would mean no super-spooning!

Eagle Prince:
All this stuff would get you killed...

Werewolf: Its that time of month again... no, that other time, with the full moon.  *rip*shread*die*

Vampire: I never drink... wine.  She slowly drains the life out of you, then damns your soul.

Fairy: First night out at a club, you are suddenly 80 years old after the first dance.  And if you live through that, her dad sends out the dogs when you bring her home (Black Dogs/Cu Sidhe, then you'll wish you were never born).

Zombie: I love you for your brains, honey... Mmm, brains...

Superhero: If you're lucky, Archnemesis only kidnaps you as a hostage the first few times.  Then Stan Lee desides She-Hulk needs a dark period triggered by her boyfriend's death.  But you'd likely have some good times before that, making it the best option.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version